+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette_chan@mymelody.com View Post
    Anyways, do or did you have a mean teacher at your schools...post away!
    I haven't, but a friend of mine had a principle who would beat kids with a wooden board in the schoolyard in front of everybody! That was when she lived in Africa. She said she herself never got beaten, but a lot of her friends had to. She was in third grade. I can't believe that would actually be allowed there!
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I haven't, but a friend of mine had a principle who would beat kids with a wooden board in the schoolyard in front of everybody! That was when she lived in Africa. She said she herself never got beaten, but a lot of her friends had to. She was in third grade. I can't believe that would actually be allowed there!
    They made my cousin Swim in 12 feet deep water evrey day in 2 grade,and she can't even swim!Lots of countries have cruel and Harsh schools.Like in Taiwan,many years ago.Your hair could NOT be past your ears.If it was,they would cut most of it of.In America,I don't think thats happened.
    Don't be a chicken.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ugh.First Grade.My Doom.

I had the meanest teacher EVER!He made us do Homeowork SO many times!Then,one problem wrong,back to...Kindergarden!!Poor Kids .
    He used to Lock us in a closet at lunchtime and we would STARVE!He beat us with Belts and Made us Do things....I don' wanna talk 'bout it.It make me shudder.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

I've had two super-duper mean/ unfair teachers.

One of them was my fourth grade teacher, Mrs.L. She yelled so much, that I would come home crying with a hurt ear and migraine. My mom had to go to the school and talk to the principal THREE times to get her to quiet down, the third time Mrs.L got fired.

Also, I have a gym teacher who is racist and rude, like today we were playing frisbee and sense he likes to single all the unathletic kids out, he put me in the group of 'non-athletes' as he calls them. I was the only one who was participating and trying to get everyone to play, then a group of girls started insulting me in Spanish, so I said (me, being sick of the girls being rude) "If you want to insult me, say it in English." The teacher saw me trying to get everyone to play still marked all my points for the day off saying that I was not participating.
    When you're strange, the people are strange..

I met a 5th grade teacher who was always yelling at a student but later she was band forever from the school! Good thing I wasnt in 5th that year! I was in kindergarten
    All you need is:
    Peace Hope Joy Love!

And...PIKACHUZ!!!

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Well, I do have some mean teachers at random times. In 4th Grade, my teacher was mean, she gave us 10 sheets of HOMEWORK to do on Friday! We also had tests, but information on our tests wasn't on our Study Guide!

This year, I have a teacher that's a bit harsh. Today, I said something about Christmas (I was singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" because it was cold), and she told me not to sing that, which she act like I said bad words, but I didn't really!!! I was wondering, "How is a Christmas song BAD?!"!!!

Also, some of my middle school teachers are harsher than my elementary school teachers (I'm in 6th Grade!), and when we have overdue stuff, they say, "Bla bla, you own me bla bla. That is due tomorrow." What if you don't have enough time to do it? I mean, we can't be so original all the time.
    Last edited by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com; 12-01-2012 at 06:55 AM.

❤️choco
    luv❤️

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com View Post

This year, I have a teacher that's a bit harsh. Today, I said something about Christmas (I was singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" because it was cold), and she told me not to sing that, which she act like I said bad words, but I didn't really!!! I was wondering, "How is a Christmas song BAD?!"!!!

Also, some of my middle school teachers are harsher than my elementary school teachers (I'm in 6th Grade!), and when we have overdue stuff, they say, "Bla bla, you own me bla bla. That is due tomorrow." What if you don't have enough time to do it? I mean, we can't be so original all the time.
    Yeah, they're definitely middle school teachers! They hate when you interrupt a class even when you think a humm isn't a way to interrupt class. You get A LOT of homework due from one day to another, but after a while you get used to it

My 7th grade Biology teacher (this year she's my Chemistry teacher) would get very mad at us when we said one word that didn't have anything to do with her class and would write "Homework: 100 times 'I will not talk in class'", you probably think that's easy, but she said "If you talk again I'm going to complete the sentence and you ARE going to do it!" so a student asks "How does it end?" and she said "Create the sentences using tiny letters from letter soup".

Once my 6th grade teacher made a girl ask me for my e-mail because he knew I had one but I never wanted to tell him so the girl goes and I chase her but it's too late and he screams "londonluv?! HAHAHA! Hellokitty.com?! HAHAHA!". Luckily I left that nightmare school last year. In general, all my elementary school, or at least from 2nd - 6th, were the worst years of my life and I remember people telling me I was so unlucky because those are supposed to be the best years of school.

At least I got out alive!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Once my 6th grade teacher made a girl ask me for my e-mail because he knew I had one but I never wanted to tell him so the girl goes and I chase her but it's too late and he screams "londonluv?! HAHAHA! Hellokitty.com?! HAHAHA!". Luckily I left that nightmare school last year. In general, all my elementary school, or at least from 2nd - 6th, were the worst years of my life and I remember people telling me I was so unlucky because those are supposed to be the best years of school.

At least I got out alive!
    Oh my, that's kind of horrible! I would die if that happened to me

Oh yeah, when I was young, I would walk on my toes (since I was 3 and up until I was 10), and some teachers would make fun of me! That's a fake teacher!

Also, whenever my mom tells one of my teachers to please not write cursive, she saids ok and turns around and does it the next time! Also yesterday, we were going to see a play, we had bottled juices to eat with our pizza when we come back, and first, she tells us to bring them, and them she turns around and yelled at me and a boy NOT to bring them! She needs to make up her mind!

❤️choco
    luv❤️

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com View Post
    "How is a Christmas song BAD?!"!!!
    Sometimes,words with 'romantic' words,like "mistltoe" is considered "bad" for school (wich is really ************************),but I don't think you should be siging in class..and yesterday and today,it was like 70 deegrees where I live!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by penelope2@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sometimes,words with 'romantic' words,like "mistltoe" is considered "bad" for school (wich is really ************************),but I don't think you should be siging in class..and yesterday and today,it was like 70 deegrees where I live!
    Well, it shouldn't be "bad" around Christmas, we can talk about Christmas anytime, can't we? And I was singing the song outdoors, which shouldn't be "bad" if it's cold!

Teachers are just so weird these days. They tell us to do something, and then they turn around and tell us NOT to do it! For example, watch the Spongebob episode "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired". That teacher was telling people to do something, and turns around and tells them NOT to do it! (But it's just a cartoon, you know. Not real!)

Some teacher situations can just be the student's fault, it just depends if it's servere or not.

❤️choco
    luv❤️