+ Reply to Thread

Sanrio Loyalty Points reset to 0!

Hi! Is there any issue with the SLP? Yesterday I had more than 1600 points (about 1640 or so, not sure). Today I've logged in and I have 0! Please let me know if this is a temporary issue or if I have to contact support again (I already had a problem with crediting my SLP). Thank you.

Idede

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idede@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi! Is there any issue with the SLP? Yesterday I had more than 1600 points (about 1640 or so, not sure). Today I've logged in and I have 0! Please let me know if this is a temporary issue or if I have to contact support again (I already had a problem with crediting my SLP). Thank you.

Idede
    Please give the following information:

[1] where did you see the 0 SLPs?
    [2] when did you see the 0 SLPs?
    [3] try refreshing the screen if you saw the 0 SLPs in the www.sanriotown.com site.
    [4] check if you have spent the SLPs and made a purchase in Hello Kitty Online
    [5] if all else fails, please contact our Helpdesk at support@hellokitty.com and provide the details of the problem via email.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.