Closed Thread
    ♥Little Darling♥ epickitty88@mymelody.com's Avatar

Exclamation International Guild Problem

Okay,
    So me and Twirly (Herly) were playing on international when she clicked the guild,
    she's the guild owner, but the special star wasn't next to her name. It was next to a person named "kitty_lover". We thought she was a hacker, because she would never give the guild to someone else, she's not even the high enough level to make one! Please help! Check my blog too for more info! Please?
    i am inactive. essentially this is a relic of the past...
    i was an insane weeb. thanks yall and have a great day

(my old usernames on Hello Kitty Online):

✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤♥ ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤.❤.❀.❤.❀.
    AKA Patience and Appleswirlxoxo
    ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤✿.❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★。。★。。★。 。★
    Patience = US/C
    Appleswirlxoxo= International
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★ 。。★。。★。

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by epickitty88@mymelody.com View Post
    Okay,
    So me and Twirly (Herly) were playing on international when she clicked the guild,
    she's the guild owner, but the special star wasn't next to her name. It was next to a person named "kitty_lover". We thought she was a hacker, because she would never give the guild to someone else, she's not even the high enough level to make one! Please help! Check my blog too for more info! Please?
    Yeah. I don't know who kitty_lover is. The strange thing is that on the guild list there's two kitty_lovers with the same name. One is the leader, other isn't. One is online, other is offline. Also, I can't seem to PM the one that is online.
    US/C Server: ♥♥Herly♥♥ International Server: ♥♥Twirly♥♥

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Okay,
    Also, can you copy and paste your blog link to your signature? It would be easier for everyone to view your blog.
    US/C Server: ♥♥Herly♥♥ International Server: ♥♥Twirly♥♥

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sounds like you encountered the old' guild ghost' bug.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

♥♥☆ςยtє & คฬєร๏๓є☆♥♥ natalia88288@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hey, does anybody know who kitty_lover is?
    ✿Visit my blog!

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★。。★。。★。 。★
    ★ My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/natalia88288
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★ 。。★。。★。。★

♥♥☆Natalia☆♥♥

I think I've seen that name before, but I can't remember where.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by natalia88288@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hey, does anybody know who kitty_lover is?
    kitty_lover? I met that player last year. But let me tell you this; when I met her, she WASN'T in a guild! Are you sure kitty_lover is still in SelfishMachines?
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I know who kitty_lover is @_@ she is on my guild last time and also...It's my other account and now kitty_lover is now named white248. i meade kitty_lover as an account because of just the ect ect. truth or dare someone dare me to copy her name and she is -kittylover- but now -kittylover- name is now sakuahana her true name... and im not a hacker and i never been on selfishmachines guild maybe it's a glithced..
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    and who is diane????
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Okay,
    If the same problem still persists, please report to help@hellokittyonline.com.

Please do not post comments not related to the original topic. Thread locked.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.