+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Butler :)

Question Black Butler :)

has anyone here watched Black Butler? ^__^ i loved that anime, i've watched it 3 times. my favorite character is Ciel.

Yep, I watched it once. Um, have you seen the second one?

second one? o:

Quote Originally Posted by lovelikerawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    second one? o:
    Yeah. I mean, if you watch the English voice overs(dubs) they probably haven't done it yet.. But it is subtitled, I know that much. :3

I've watched both seasons once. My favorite character is Ronald Knox.
    I've heard that the third season is coming.

Read the manga. I love Sebastian he's hilarious!

I've only read the first 3 or 4 volumes of it a a few episodes of the anime, but I like it too. I haven't caught up with the story because I'm reading copies of the manga volumes from my local library, but they don't have all the volumes released so far. It's the same with some series I'm currently reading as well.... They would have 1, 2, and 3 but missing 4 and then go on with 5, 6, and so on and maybe skip another volume or so. I don't like it when they do that, but I guess it might have to do with the economy and prioritizing regular books. That's okay. I'll catch up somehow!
    Last edited by hanarosa@hellokitty.com; 03-22-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Watched season two 5 times and season one 4 times. I don't know why I can't get enough of it; there's something so intriguing about the theme and charismatic characters. I ♥ Sebastian ^^ I plan to buy all the seasons soon!

I haven't watched it, but I have a friend who dressed as a character for Halloween.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Junior Member tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I watched it.I love Ciel and Elizabeth.
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | | Ω | |╰╮| ⊥ |