+ Reply to Thread

Question How can I add extra lines to my blog posts?

I use firefox, so I can use both visual and code. The extra lines I add with visual disappear, and I've tried <br> in code, but that doesn't work either.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Did you save the changes?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I have, multiple times. Each time the line or code disappears.

I'm also looking at some of my old posts and my about me page and it seems the extra lines have disappeared... I really want to be able to have extra lines because it's easier for me and for others to read as opposed to having all the text clumped together.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jberry5@hellokitty.com View Post
    Can someone tell me how to fix this?
    Hello!

Thank you for posting your concern. Please email support@hellokitty.com regarding the issue.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.