View Poll Results: Where do you get your Sanrio items?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I buy them at a local Sanrio store or other shops.

5 62.50%
  • I never buy them, I always get gifts.

1 12.50%
  • I buy them online! The excitement of the package arrival!

6 75.00%
  • Other

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Where do you purchase your Sanrio stuff?

I just want to get an idea of how you get your Sanrio character's stuff! Do you like to go to the Sanrio store and look at the items in person? Are there other stores that also sell Sanrio stuff? Do you usually get them as gifts and never buy them yourself? Or do you buy them online and happily receive the packages? If you buy them online, where do you buy them? Things like that... Sorry if this has already been posted :/ Thanks for reading! Maybe I should create a poll too!

I thought I should answer them myself too...I get my My Melody stuff mostly from my mom since I was little, then when I got older, I either bought them myself at stores or got them for birthday gifts. Now I'm wondering if I should get them online....because in stores where I live, they seem to only offer a majority of HK stuff, not My Melody :/
    Last edited by sushi2000@mymelody.com; 09-29-2012 at 08:42 AM.
    My blog

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I voted for: A, C, D.

I mostly buy Cinnamoroll and Kuromi merchandises, sometimes I buy random characters, but those 2 are the most I have on my collection. I know how u feel with My Melody, I mostly buy online because they mostly sell HK merch.

Local: Sanrio Stores, pharmacy with Sanrio Boutiques, Hot Topic, TRU, Claire's and a few other places.
    Online: Ebay, @cute Shop and a few other places I don't remember ATM.
    Gifts: I also receive them as gifts.