+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Something awful! My progress has been lost!

I just took an hiatus of, like, two weeks from Hello Kitty Online. Today I decided to come back and I found myself back in the Strange Pile (A place I haven't visited in quite some time), with my Skotail pet active and my STAR MOLE PET GONE. Plus, all the news items I had (lvl 14 gathering, woodcutting and mining equipment) was gone. What in the world just happened? I lost countless hours of progress there! What just happened? How did this happened? I feel just awful. what can I do?! Here it is how my account is now. I couldn't take any screen of my Star Mole or any other stuff because, like I said, I was in a hiatus. I'm more than sure that somebody must have seen me and my Star Mole around at least once.

I seriously hope something can be done. Althought I doubt it. I find it hard to even log back in for all this lost. I worked so hard for everything. SPECIALLY the Star Mole.

Here is the only pic I have of me and my Star Mole in Sanrio Harbour.

Last edited by iara_@hellokitty.com; 10-09-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Including Star Mole pic

Hello, how lucky of you to at least have one screenshot of what you had in your character because for the people who have been suffering this same problem the HK team is asking us to send them screenshots of our former state but some of us don't have screenshots. I went from level 11 to 4.
    In what server are you playing? I'm in the International one called Wonderful.

Same one. International.
    InGame Name is Iara

Well... Looks like there is nothing else to do except rebuild.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    iara I would suggest contacting a GM about this. Restarting over might mess things up.

How can I contact them, then? I already sent a mail and have yet to be replied.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Via PM in game. GM-Sphinx is the one on Intl.

You contacted HKO support? You should've gotten an email saying that they'll contact you.

Yes, they did gave me a reply asking for more info about the subject. But I don't know what to do... Besides waiting.