+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WHat would you wear on a date?

annyeong!! lets say if you were asked out on a date with someone that you have never gone out with yet... what would you wear on that day??
    to make this thread more exciting, include pics if possible ^^

i think i would wear something like this:

and if it is in winter:

now its ur turn!! if you cant find pics, go on yesstyle.com
    they have loads to choose from keke

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It depends on where you are going for the date. If it's just dinner and a movie thing, just wear something casual. Blue jeans, t-shirt, sandals.
    If it's like a concert, wear something funky! Check out these sites for cool indie/novelty clothes: Hot Topic Shana Logic
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    it depends ! ((:

Senior Member kcloh@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    Casual, a nice light coloured t-shirt with jeans will do for a simple walk/window shopping/lunch/movie.

Hmm... Depends on where we're going on the date and the time of year. I love to wear button up dress shirts with a nice pencil skirt, though. It's easy enough to accessorize and change up and my boyfriend just adores the way it looks on me.

Junior Member seepasther@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    A tie around my head while everything else is like... NOT FORMAL AND FANCY.
    I don't like formal and fancy.

It's not like I'm sitting at a desk eating bonbons all day.

Member lucidness@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love avant guache type of clothing, but I wouldn't wear it in public. Especially when meeting someone for the first time. He'd most likely run away at the sight of a gothic lolita, lol.
    My other choice would be a very clean, simple, and friendly outfit while also adding a hint of your own personality into it. Normally I would wear dresses with very intricate patterns on it that is quite complex but at the same time it's not over done. Something similar to this sleeveless dress with a bow just above the hips. It's very modest, classy, and refreshingly youthful.

Personally I like white, creamy-white, pink, and black colored dresses because it goes with my pale complexion a lot.
    And then I would probably wear either a ribbon hair band or earrings. I think these earrings went well with the soft colors of the dress. I couldn't find a nicer head band that would go with this dress atm.

The ribbons and hearts are very cute and a few of my favorite things and it's not too formal for a normal day wear and neither too casual for night time either.
    Luckily, I'd never been in a situation like this. It seem so scary o.o;; but arranging an ensemble will always be fun. ^_^

I love getting dressed up for dates and nights out! Picking out the outfit and creating a makeup and hair look to go with it...so much fun! BUT, if it's for a first date...probably some dark blue skinny jeans, ballet flats, and just a basic top like a silky tank or shell with a light cardigan. Makeup should be kept light too; maybe just some concealer, powder to set and matte, redefine the brows, go light on the eyeliner, curl lashes, a few coats of mascara, blush and gloss. As for hair...kept down and flowing is nice, but put up in a simple neat pony tail with some kind of cute headband will lift up your face. Simple, I think is best when making that first impression. You'll want your personality to shine more than your lip gloss or bling! Happy dating, everyone!!

As long as your wear your lucky undies you'll do fine. I always wear my lucky undies cause they are the only ones I have.

OKAY if I were you I would wear fairly casual but cute... unless your like going to a really fancy resterant or something. Like casual high heels and a dress that goes just above your knees, a jeen not baseball type hat but a fashion model kind of hat... hmmmmm, oh! The neckline on the dress should be a little low if you want to wear a necklace. oh and go with brighter colors if your blond or a red head but if you have dark hair than wair like light brown, light blue and black. sorry i don't have pics right now!