+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ╰☆╮I AM A SUPERSTAR╰☆╮ melindavang@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Who still plays hko?

Hello peeps. Just wondering who still play hko

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I still do when I get a chance.

Most of the time I let the game idle and not log in while dealing with other things at once.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

MoMo Love mo_mo_mo_mo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I play it like everyday.Exept the days I travel.Usually,I stay at a hotel,and don't wanna download anythaing.
    Don't be a chicken.

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm back from a long hiatus and play pretty often now.

Everyone who's a person.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

I'm back too lol, but since I'm done with all quests I don't know what else is left for doing
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I pop in form time to time.
    On Magical I am in New York and I am in London on Wonderful.

I'd like to keep playing, but there is nothing going on... No GMs, no players, no events... Is like logging into a ghost town haha It's a shame. And judging by the 8 posts in this thread since October, well.. There are not many players out there playing. I log in every once in a while, but I never see anybody else.

I still hope they revive this game sometime soon.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jemenesk@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'd like to keep playing, but there is nothing going on... No GMs, no players, no events... Is like logging into a ghost town haha It's a shame. And judging by the 8 posts in this thread since October, well.. There are not many players out there playing. I log in every once in a while, but I never see anybody else.

I still hope they revive this game sometime soon.
    They could if they had more players.

There are less GMs now than before. Events weren't really active since not enough logged in. Many players are busy with real life or other games.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    I still play HKO but I'm not as active as when I still had quests. But now that I finished all of the quests, I'm not really active. I only come on during the weekends but i'm come on more when it's the break. I don't come on the International server that much. :/ I think next year is going to be my last year on HKO.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-