+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lisachris@mymelody.com
    thanks Piquina_desu for the us/canada server event it was awesome and you was a great friend thanks for listening to me today your so awesome .I owe you so much for talking to me today and thanks to your boyfriend dami_desu as well for the event on International server .both servers has awesome events for Hello Kitty and Mimmy's birthday. thanks Piquina_desu and dami_desu for yalls events I had so much fun and thanks Piquina_desu for letting me give some players gifts. I wanted to hand out gifts to some people to just to be nice. and may you Piquina_desu and dami_desu have a happy life together and hope yall be happy always. cause yall such a cute couple and I hope yall have happiness always cause yall deserve it. by the way Happy Birthday Hello kitty and Mimmy. I will love Hello kitty and Mimmy and all their fsanrio riends for life. besides who doesn't love Hello Kitty and Mimmy and all sanrio friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lisachris@mymelody.com View Post
    thanks Piquina_desu for the us/canada server event it was awesome and you was a great friend thanks for listening to me today your so awesome .I owe you so much for talking to me today and thanks to your boyfriend dami_desu as well for the event on International server .both servers has awesome events for Hello Kitty and Mimmy's birthday. thanks Piquina_desu and dami_desu for yalls events I had so much fun and thanks Piquina_desu for letting me give some players gifts. I wanted to hand out gifts to some people to just to be nice. and may you Piquina_desu and dami_desu have a happy life together and hope yall be happy always. cause yall such a cute couple and I hope yall have happiness always cause yall deserve it. by the way Happy Birthday Hello kitty and Mimmy. I will love Hello kitty and Mimmy and all their fsanrio riends for life. besides who doesn't love Hello Kitty and Mimmy and all sanrio friends.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the event as much as we did! We hope we could continue creating events and people will assist to them. We love to have events and is really sad when you find out no event is running from the GMs, so to throw a party for ourselves was our idea.

We had a nice time! I'm still excited about all the people that showed up and played!
    Thanks for your kind words. Have fun ^__^!
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Hi Piquina, this must have been fun! Too bad I wasn't able to join, aside from me reading your message a bit too late, I learned I couldn't open the game ... kayie and I are experiencing the same error... hope I get to play and see you guys soon... thanks for holding the event even if the GMs won't lol!

Happy birthday to Hello Kitty and Mimi!!!

Hi Piquina, this must have been fun! Too bad I wasn't able to join, aside from me reading your message a bit too late, I learned I couldn't open the game ... kayie and I are experiencing the same error... hope I get to play and see you guys soon... thanks for holding the event even if the GMs won't lol!

Quote Originally Posted by elainerayco@hellokitty.com View Post

Oh I'm so sorry! I hope you get that problem fixed!
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Thank you for having the Birthday Event, it was fun, had been awhile since I was at a HKO event. The prizes are much appreciated.

What a great moment... I would love to repeat this again and again!