+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Unhappy A Guy I Like Who Is... Wierd?

Ugh. Everybody says he is gross and wierd but he isn't. He is sweet and intelligent. Give me advice please on how to handle this!!!! P.s. His name is Thomas. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and he is super short. We are bffs!

By the way we r in sixth grade LOL

Don't listen to what other people say. People can be mean and pick on others for no reason. If he's your best friend and you know that he's a smart and nice person then you have nothing to worry about. Other people can't control how you feel about someone in your heart anyway, and it sounds like you really like this Thomas guy so I say go for it! (✿◠‿◠)
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Who cares?All that matters is that you love him.You could love the grosest kid on Earth,and anyone judgeing you would never EVER fall into true love.You love him,and no one should EVER change your mind about love.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Woah, 6th grade! Don't you think you're a little too young to be with someone?

Heh, I was 11 when someone asked me to be his girlfriend and let me tell you that at that age you can easily be confused about your feelings towards another person (especially boys), but if you truly feel something for him then it shouldn't matter if he's the gross one or the lame one, as long as you believe in him and he doesn't break your heart nothing else matters!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Woah, 6th grade! Don't you think you're a little too young to be with someone?
    Never to young to be in love.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Member ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com View Post
    Never to young to be in love.
    They're in sixth grade.
    Last edited by ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com; 06-22-2014 at 12:11 AM.
    Girls love girls and boys
    Love is not a choice.

Panic! at the Disco: Girls/Girls/Boys