+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking Looking for a Guild? Post your applications here! :)

I havenít actually made any friends on HKO my poor friend list is empty; Iíve spoken 2 ppl but have never added any 1 as a friend. So I'm taking action n th 1st thing I'm going 2 do is join a guild!! But idk which 1. Has any1 got room 4 me in there guild? N has g8 ppl 2 chat 2 already in th guild? I'm not a very high lvl but I wonít be low lvl 4ever n all I seem 2 b doing atm is quests (partly cos I hav no fwends 2 chitchat 2 T_T)

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What server are you playing on?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Although there may be some missing, you can see a list of guilds here on the wiki. If there's any on the list you're interested in, maybe we can help you get in touch to join with that guild.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Red face hello :)

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    Although there may be some missing, you can see a list of guilds here on the wiki. If there's any on the list you're interested in, maybe we can help you get in touch to join with that guild.
    Hi! can you help me join pinoy pride guild? i really want to join that guild

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar

Post Looking for a guild on the international server

Well the topic kindav speaks for itself. I'm looking for a friendly guild on the international server. I like to converse and socialize while I game, so a nice friendly guild would be gold to me. Contact me here on mail or PM me ingame (Leeling)

Thank you and enjoy your game
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Guilds_List

This has a list of the guilds on International server.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thanks kittynator
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

my guild is good

Quote Originally Posted by leeling1289@mymelody.com View Post
    Well the topic kindav speaks for itself. I'm looking for a friendly guild on the international server. I like to converse and socialize while I game, so a nice friendly guild would be gold to me. Contact me here on mail or PM me ingame (Leeling)

Thank you and enjoy your game
    hi leeling, if u are looking for a good guild
    then little one is great
    i have my guild on hko wiki
    my guild is drama free
    u can contact me
    at unyalderman@hellokitty.com
    i ll be here later on
    if u want to join my guild thank un

Cool Looking for a guild on USA/Canada server

Hello!! My ign is Sanako. I'm looking for a friendly guild on the USA/Canada server. Anyone out there recruiting? C: