+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm guildless again :'(
    Last edited by miwachan@mymelody.com; 10-20-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Anything you want to ask me? PM me.
    My Blog | Forum Rules | Guide of Guides | Kittypedia | SanrioTown Support

~The Anime,sparkling Reimu~ springlover234@mymelody.com's Avatar

Unhappy Need guild on the us/canada server

The title said it "Need guild on us/Canada sever" because i don't like being guildless in the us/Canada.Please,is there any guild in the us/Canada server?If there is please let me join the guild.

In game name:Anna_234 (i deleted my other character)
    Last edited by springlover234@mymelody.com; 01-07-2012 at 11:20 AM.
    My Blog:
    Click my signature pic to see my blog

Click HERE to see my profile

I have one!! It's called hko celebrities!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Come find me on us/c server, I have a guild.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You are also welcome to join Helping Hands, if you'd like. You can message me here on the forums or find me in game. My IGN is Billie. We're a guild of mostly older female players, so if you fall into that category, feel free to email or message for more info!
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

spring lover the best guild that i think that you should be in is helping hands i was in that guild once but i left and i wasnt on hardly anymore so i know the people in that guild there is a wonderful guild leadere billie and lisa chris is really nice too im not sure if beansandcheese is on there anymore havent spoke to her in awhile but im giving ya some advice kk? but it is ur choice.....im just tryin to help you out =) i hope you find a guild spring lover have fun on hko
    never give up.......everyone is different........be the one to stick out.....its a good thing that no bodys perfect.....im the one to stick out......no ones the same....so never let ur self down because ur different

Talking Looking for a Guild

Hi everyone, I am looking for a guild to join One that likes to have fun and help each other out. My in game name is Samara_Jade in the US/Canada server. Hope to play with you all soon

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Come find me on us/c, I have a guild you can join.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    well,lilones is at a end but ur welcome to join madam butterfly

well if you go guildless again you can join Panda Damons btw it's Sassy1