+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Getting Rid of a Mole

How do I get rid of a mole? I know you can purchase a scarecrow but none of the farm market vendors have one for me to buy....what do I do?? And how long do the moles stay??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The scarecrows no longer work so they were taken out of the farm supply shops and the item mall. If you have a sleeping mole or an awake one that wont go away, try right-clicking the awake one to make it sleep as it might drop a card. Then, to get rid of sleeping moles you'll have to try a few different things. First, restart the game client and check your farm. If the mole is still there, try restarting your computer. Finally, if that doesn't work try restarting your modem or router.

It really is an annoying bug. >.<

There's also actually been a few topics about this here so might be useful to try the search function next time. ^^

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If you just ko'd a sleeping mole, try exiting your farm then coming back in. If the mole is still there (or was asleep when you came in) quit out of the game and wait 5 or so minutes. That should take care of it.

The second post in, I give a longer explanation of the different [insert profanity here!] moles.
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    If you just ko'd a sleeping mole, try exiting your farm then coming back in. If the mole is still there (or was asleep when you came in) quit out of the game and wait 5 or so minutes. That should take care of it.

The second post in, I give a longer explanation of the different [insert profanity here!] moles.
    I have logged in and out about ten times, shut down my pc and restarted about three times, and even stayed off for half an hour and the moles are still there. At first it was just one Star Mole, but then I restarted my pc (the first time) and found six regular moles instead!! Ay ay ay!! If it doesn't clear up, I'm either sending a PM to a GM or hiring one of these guys: Evil, I know, but my cat could do worse. XD I have some choice words for these dastardly little vermin! >.<

And on top of all this, I keep getting disconnected from HKO! And it's not my internet, cause I can obviously still come on Sanriotown...

Sorry, am I ranting? I don't usually do this. I'm just a wee bit exasperated. 9_9
    Last edited by dudette4475@hellokitty.com; 03-30-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If you restart your computer and saw a change, that's a good sign! That means you got rid of the initial mole, you just weren't lucky because you got more moles instead of a clear farm. Keep trying the computer restarts and it should clear up. HKO seems fine for me, no disconnects.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

I still have moles, but now I figured out what makes me disconnect! Chatting. Even PMing. I press "Enter/Return" to send my message up to the chat box, and a few seconds later it disconnects me. How will I get help in-game if I can't chat with guildies or a GM? I may just let it lie until tomorrow, ya know, keep the computer off all night. If it's not cleared up by tomorrow, I'm emailing support team. :S

My problem is all better. I logged in last night and my moles were gone, and I only got disconnected two quick times. Guess HKO was having its 'moody time of the month' again.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Is it me or are the moles getting more frequent? Of the last 3 times I've tried logging in, I've had sleeping moles 2 of them.
    HKO in game name:

Hello Kitty is a cat. Cats eat moles. Why is HK not taking care of this problem?? XD

I think Hello Kitty only eats apples and her mama's cake. Picturing HK with mole guts on her little face makes me want to cry.

Iris