+ Reply to Thread

Smile Searching for Friends

My in-game name is Nanette and I play the International server. You could find me around Sanrio Harbour and Florapolis. That's just some information for the game. Now for some real things. I can be funny. But I may be shy sometimes. I watch both kid shows and adult shows. Some of the shows I watched when I was 2-5 are still alive. Like My Little Pony, Care Bears (I don't watch that anymore), and all of that. My favorite color is pink. But I'm not really girly. Just pleaaase don't mistake me as a girly girl. I usually stay up late to work on a project or homework because I have a fear of failing. I sometimes get really annoyed then get bored of being annoyed. After being bored for a while I draw random pictures.
    Last edited by littlepetalbunny@hellokitty.com; 11-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This should be in
    'Meet the Players',not in Friendship.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Quote Originally Posted by hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com View Post
    This should be in
    'Meet the Players',not in Friendship.
    Why? I said I'm looking for friends so we could make a group ^^.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Because this is based on HKO.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Quote Originally Posted by hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com View Post
    Because this is based on HKO.
    I meant for this to be both. I edited it anyways.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    @ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com - Please observe Forum Rule #6. Do NOT quarrel or argue with other members. [second warning]

@ littlepetalbunny@hellokitty.com - your post will be moved under "Meet the Players". Your post will be viewed by both members of the site and players of HKO.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.