+ Reply to Thread

Any seamstresses here?

I simply love to sew! It's such a fantastic pastime, and it's incredibly rewarding. I get a great sense of satisfaction when I design and sew my own clothing. I also enjoy having the ability to custom fit my clothing, as much of the ready-made garments available in stores are horribly overgeneralized. I'm not limited to sewing just clothing, I also enjoy making felt crafts!

Are there any other seamstresses here? If so, how long have you been sewing? What do you enjoy most about sewing? What are your favorite pattern brands? What is your specific fashion style?

Junior Member missamerica14@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I would not call myself a 'seamstress',but I do like to sew!Not as much as you do,bedause to me,sewing is the most horrible pass time there is.Reading is the best

Quote Originally Posted by missamerica14@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would not call myself a 'seamstress',but I do like to sew!Not as much as you do,bedause to me,sewing is the most horrible pass time there is.Reading is the best
    lol... If you think it's a horrible pastime then it doesn't really sound like you enjoy sewing much at all! If you find it difficult then that might be the reason you don't like to spend your time sewing; some people just don't have the patience for it.

I enjoy reading now and again, but I prefer more productive ways to spend my time; this is why I tend to gravitate towards more artistic pursuits.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I kind of wanna start sewing dresses one day, i've always loved those~
    ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD