+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MyMelody Email Problem

I haven't been receiving any email in the past three days, I've even deleted old things and it still isn't working. I don't know what else to do

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Did you check your spam folder?

I've been using a Hello Kitty email for the past 4 years.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I have a mymelody e-mail and it hasn't been able to receive messages for the past 2 days either. When I try sending myself e-mail from another address I get the following error message:

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (state 13).

Can you try sending me a test email?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

@eve347 Interesting. I get this error when trying to reply:
    Host: c-in3obnd03-03.sv2.lotuslive.com

This is an automatic notification from the IBM SmartCloud iNotes
    mail system.

Your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients.
    It is attached below.

For further assistance, please consult your local mail or
    system administrator.

- The mail system

<email removed>: host mailstore1.secureserver.net[72.167.238.201] said:
    550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

@kittynator: I tried sending a message to my sanriotown account from gmail, and got the same error message (550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (state 13). )

From google searches of this error, I gather that I have to fix the MX records on my domain name. But I have no idea how to do this from my mymelody account, and no idea why it would have changed after 5+ years of using this account without any problems.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated, I haven't been able to receive messages for 3 days now and am worried about what I might be missing!

LadyLyka would know, but it seems to be MyMelody.com email issue.

mail problem

All mail sent to my e mail is being returned to sender. Any one else having this problem ?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    LadyLyka would know, but it seems to be MyMelody.com email issue.
    I have tested this feature using my MyMelody account [sending both to a SanrioTown account and a non-SanrioTown email account] just now. Both messages were sent successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thread has been merged.

Please try sending emails now. If the same problem occurs, please provide screenshots and details of the problem to support@hellokitty.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.