+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    There was never a problem sending mail from the mymelody account, just receiving it. Which I am still not able to do. I also sent an e-mail to support@hellokitty.com a few days ago with the error message I got from gmail, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks for your help!!

I am having the exact same problem with both my mymelody.com accounts and customer support is very slow to respond.

MyMelody Email Problems

I haven't received email for a few days now through My Melody account. Is there any word yet as to when the problem will be solved?

I'm still not getting any e-mails. Same thing as them when I tried sending an e-mail from my gmail to my mymelody account. How can I fix it?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thank you for posting your concerns. This issue has been reported to the team and they are now looking into it. Please wait for further updates.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Thumbs up

Same problem. Haven't been able to receive email for four days now!

I haven't received email for a few days now through My Melody account. pls follow

Reposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Thank you for posting your concerns. This issue has been reported to the team and they are now looking into it. Please wait for further updates.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Good news! The issue regarding the @mymelody.com email has been fixed.