+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Call, e-mail or letter?

I've been wanting to contact my BFF from elementary school, but I just can't seem to find the way to do it!

My teacher was going to send some letters we made and I made it for her but I missed school on the day she sent them so I didn't get to send my letter.

I wanted to go visit my friend, but I remember that someone told me she might change her house but kept her same phone number because she called me last year around these dates and promised to call again but neither ever called back.

I was looking at my 6th grade notebooks and found an e-mail that she had given me on the last months of 6th grade (last year of elementary school in my country), but I don't know if she still uses the same e-mail. I was about to send her an e-mail but saved it to Drafts because I was worried that I might send it to someone else if it wasn't her e-mail anymore (but didn't write any personal information on the e-mail, just asked her to call me to tell me if she still uses the same e-mail or if she has a new one but didn't write my phone number, I only told her that I'm blahfirstname and do you remember me? We were BFF call me! That's all I wrote).

Her birthday is on the 17th and want to contact her before that day!

What should I do?

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    How about all of them?I mean,e-mail and calling is good.Maybe calling is the best.Just make sure some Foriengn dude does not start talking Balderdash(taken from Harry Potter;password to Gryffindor Tower XD)!!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @JellyFish
    I just called her, had to go out on the 17th and she sounded happy! We talked for almost 12 minutes and that's the longest conversation I've had with someone through the phone and it wasn't about homework!

She said she would call me back but I'm not so sure, it's the same thing she said last year

Oh well, but another task is done and I feel better for talking to my good friend! "Make new friends but keep the old" is what they say, and I'm sure they say it for a good reason!

Thanks!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos