+ Reply to Thread

Thread: /waves

/waves

Hello. ^^ I'm not exactly new here, I've had an account before, but I figured I might as well reintroduce myself.

Even if there isn't that much to say...

I'm a gamer who likes poetry and art... I spend most of my time studying (I'm a high schooler), watching anime, and playing video games.

I like meeting people and making friends. ^^

I look forward to being around again and meeting some awesome people~!

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

Junior Member rachaelle@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Why hello....Nice too meet you I'm Rachaelle my real names Rachael,i'm in 6th grade im 12 .. I like to draw and do manga,I really have nothin else to say....I bet its wonderful to be a highschooler!No more uniforms cause i have to wear thease japanease school uniforms...Like shugochara I mean there not ugly,but i want to wear real clothes,anyway Nice to meet you again!

Member little_rickie@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    hi to Haunty and hi to Rachaelle. i supposed to in 10th but no such to me. i stuck in head. i try write.

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelle@hellokitty.com View Post
    Why hello....Nice too meet you I'm Rachaelle my real names Rachael,i'm in 6th grade im 12 .. I like to draw and do manga,I really have nothin else to say....I bet its wonderful to be a highschooler!No more uniforms cause i have to wear thease japanease school uniforms...Like shugochara I mean there not ugly,but i want to wear real clothes,anyway Nice to meet you again!
    It's nice to meet you too! You can just call me Haunty. ^^ I'm 4 grades ahead of you, lol. I'm a sophomore. Actually, my classes are all online so I can do school in my pajamas haha. I've never had to wear uniforms but my younger sister has to.

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

Quote Originally Posted by little_rickie@hellokitty.com View Post
    hi to Haunty and hi to Rachaelle. i supposed to in 10th but no such to me. i stuck in head. i try write.
    Hi there. c: Nice to meet you. I'm in 10th grade, actually.

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤