+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum Birthdayx

The Joker i_do_not_like_peas@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Forum Birthdayx

My Birthday is tommmoroww.But-the Forum says it's today!Look at my profile!December 18!Why would my name be down there?It's only the 17.I'm still 20,but it says i'm 21?!I'm 21 in a few hours!But not now.Why does the Forum do this?

Maybe the Forum time is ahead of your own? In any case, happy birthday!

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Its your forum time zone settings.

Settings -> General Settings -> Date & Time Options
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The Time Zone on the Forum may be different than yours. You can change it by going to your General Settings in your Profile Settings (Click the small pencil above the square that says "Friends" and on your left there should be a list of options, click General Settings and search for Date & Time).

I hope this helps!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    Yeah,I saw that too,sis!
    But it's not the Time Zone,because right when she singned up,I saw her put the Easter Time Zone.So,it's either (a the Forum is un-patient or (b Me and her are crazy.
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

The Joker i_do_not_like_peas@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    ^Peneloppe2...
    Yeah,she is right.I never had any thing else but my OWN time xone.It's not that.
    P.S. thatks for all the birthdfay !

Junior Member judyjade@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yesterday I saw the same names that are on Today.It is 9:33 a.m,btw!