+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No sleep..

Unhappy No sleep..

No matter what I've tried I can't sleep. My grandma doesn't want me taking any special sleep medications, and those sleepy time teas never work! My doctor recommended taking melatonin, but that still doesn't help (it does make me feel more rested when I DO sleep, though.)

Care to share any tips that help you get to sleep?

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."

Do you drink a bunch of caffeine or soda? Or maybe there's something bothering you that keeps you from sleeping? Cause strangely enough, I can't sleep when I'm stressed out sometimes. O_o;; Maybe it's something like that..

Quote Originally Posted by wilder@hellokitty.com View Post
    Do you drink a bunch of caffeine or soda? Or maybe there's something bothering you that keeps you from sleeping? Cause strangely enough, I can't sleep when I'm stressed out sometimes. O_o;; Maybe it's something like that..
    No, I'm not allowed to have a lot of caffeine (or citrus, carbonation, and chocolate.) I do have anxiety, but nothing has happened recently that's been on my mind. D: Usually when I try to sleep all that I'm thinking about it trying to fall asleep, haha.

❤gaiaonline❤ | ❤blog❤
    "For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun."