+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Guide: How to fix flash mini-game troubles

Having trouble with flash mini-games such as Kappi's Conquering the Waves? Hopefully this guide will help you out.

In order to play the mini-games in Hello Kitty Online, you need:

1. Install Adobe Flash Player on Internet Explorer
    and
    2. Install Adobe Shockwave Player on Internet Explorer

Make sure you use Internet Explorer to open those links!

Check that both Flash and Shockwave are installed -- if you need to install one or both, do so, and then restart your game and try again.

If the above steps are not successful, please make sure to report it to help@hellokittyonline.com.

Junior Member nekochuu@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    thank you..

These are fun and neat. I'm new.

Oh, I can play the game using Opera, but I can't play the mini-games. I started playing yesterday but it seems that I can't go further because of the Flash player, so do I really have to get Internet Explorer? is there anny solution to fix my Opera browser problem?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aivana@hellokitty.com View Post
    Oh, I can play the game using Opera, but I can't play the mini-games. I started playing yesterday but it seems that I can't go further because of the Flash player, so do I really have to get Internet Explorer? is there anny solution to fix my Opera browser problem?
    HKO relies on Internet Explorer for the flash mini games as the browser is usually built into windows. Installing flash on other browsers won't do much for the game.

Edit 9/17/2016: You would need the Flash ActiveX installer from Adobe. Shockwave player may not be required, but install it anyway.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-18-2016 at 04:10 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.