+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello I'm New:D

Wink Hello I'm New:D

Hello Fellow Hello Kitty Lovers and gamers ,Grr my boyfriends keyboard is hard to type on lol but anyway. I am new here my name is Megan I Love to make new friends ************************ caplock button i'll end you! Why did my he have to get a new keyboard I liked the old one it behaved and let me type.... Lol
    any who I do play Hello Kitty Online (HKO) I shall give you my name for that later
    Please Add me! I'm very easy to talk to so message me anytime if you need help or have a problem with anything.

Hello Kitty Online Name (HKO) -cutiemegan2013@hellokitty.com or just search my character name - AutumnGlory

That is all :P

Love You All ~Megan~
    I Will Love Hello Kitty No Matter How Old I am<3

Talking antumn glory

Quote Originally Posted by chloelovely@hellokitty.com View Post
    welcome megan to hello kitty online im new too.My name is chloe broussard i hope you have fun today.
    thanks for joining and i will message you any time i can i promise.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chloelovely@hellokitty.com View Post
    thanks for joining and i will message you any time i can i promise.
    thanks(: hehehe^^ good I look forward hearing from you<3

Welcome to Hello Kitty Online and Sanriotown, Meggie! Which server do you play: US/Canada or International? On US/Canada, my IGN (aka in game name) is Alina_Fairysong, and on International, my IGN is Sierra_RubySnow. I'm working on Beijing on US/Canada and Dream Carnival on International. Hope to see you in the game!
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Welcome to Hello Kitty Online and Sanriotown, Meggie! Which server do you play: US/Canada or International? On US/Canada, my IGN (aka in game name) is Alina_Fairysong, and on International, my IGN is Sierra_RubySnow. I'm working on Beijing on US/Canada and Dream Carnival on International. Hope to see you in the game!
    i'm playing on international after I finish on that one than ill try the us/Canada lol. I'm on the Sanrio harbor>.< I will look for you(:

Note: I can only play on weekends. I already said that in my signature, but I'm just stating it just in case you didn't see it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play this weekend, but I'll probably be able too.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Note: I can only play on weekends. I already said that in my signature, but I'm just stating it just in case you didn't see it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play this weekend, but I'll probably be able too.
    Yea I saw your signature(: I will try to play this weekend but my boyfriend and I share his computer until I go back to my parents house. Cause the game wont work on my Ipad Mini which kind of is a bummer =/

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Hello! I play HKO too! I play on both servers. My ingame name is Kitty_12. On the US/C server, I'm usually somewhere in Sanrio Land helping players or you can find me in my farm. On the International server, I'm working on quests (i'm rescuing Hello Kitty atm). Hope to meet you on HKO! ^_^
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello! I play HKO too! I play on both servers. My ingame name is Kitty_12. On the US/C server, I'm usually somewhere in Sanrio Land helping players or you can find me in my farm. On the International server, I'm working on quests (i'm rescuing Hello Kitty atm). Hope to meet you on HKO! ^_^
    I am on Level one and this basic dounut challange is really frustrating me. I am playing on international at the moment. I just joined like Sunday night :P So I am still trying to get a hang of things. So help would be helpful if you can(: I am in the Sanrio Harbor at the moment