+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member princesskatesc@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Sanrio Loyalty Points

Hello,
    I am saving Loyalty Points for a farm deed, but the only way I can seem to earn points is by logging in every day. I have created a couple blogs, played the mini games, watched and favorited videos, but I don't seem to get any extra points.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What server do you play on? I haven't done much for Loyalty Points, yet I have enough.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    What server do you play on? I haven't done much for Loyalty Points, yet I have enough.
    I have been playing on the International Server.

I could gift you a level 4 farm deed, just come find me on International server as Kittynator
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Wow, that is very generous of you! <3 However, I am saving for a level 8 farm. Guess I will just have to show some patience and hope to attend a weekend GM event.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my post.

I haven't seen a GM weekend event in months. There isn't much use for a level 8 farm...yet

Hm, that figures. Well, I found a house I want to build, and it needs a level 8-20 farm. :P