+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Anime Bunny ^^

What's your HKO goal?

Just curious. My HKO goal: finishing the game on BOTH servers. XD

People might have other ways to finish the game but this is my way of finishing the game: reaching level 35 (the MAX level for overall) and finishing ALL quests. Hehe.... I know, reaching level 35 and finishing all quests (yes, I said ALL quests! That includes the pet hunt and group quests!!) may sound impossible but its not. Haha, I'm such a crazy person. XD

So what is your HKO goal? If you already achieved it, you can tell the goal you achieved! ^_^
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

I'm just started the Beijing quests, so for now my goal is finishing Beijing and New York, and cross fingers that the developers don't completely give up the game and continue to work in Tokyo and other places. When I finish Beijing and New York, I also want to build a beautiful house in my farm and fill it with pretty furniture... and hopefully meet some players to invite them along!

I'm not really interested in the pet hunt quest, so sometimes I give away the pet cards I've found so far.

By the way, is there some different between the international and the US/Canada servers? Are there different quests or a a different gameplay? I thought they were exactly the same.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by idede@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm just started the Beijing quests, so for now my goal is finishing Beijing and New York, and cross fingers that the developers don't completely give up the game and continue to work in Tokyo and other places. When I finish Beijing and New York, I also want to build a beautiful house in my farm and fill it with pretty furniture... and hopefully meet some players to invite them along!

I'm not really interested in the pet hunt quest, so sometimes I give away the pet cards I've found so far.

By the way, is there some different between the international and the US/Canada servers? Are there different quests or a a different gameplay? I thought they were exactly the same.
    Cool, I do pet hunt quests because......i'm crazy. XD By the way, is there some different between the international and the US/Canada servers? Are there different quests or a a different gameplay? I thought they were exactly the same.
    No, the International and US/Canada servers are the same.
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 02-16-2013 at 08:53 AM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mine is to complete all the quests on both servers, and to help my friends do it too!

Edit: I also want to collect at least half of the pet cards for my collection.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 08-01-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    My goal was to finish all the quests. I finished that a long time ago (exept for the pet card ones). So im just waiting to see if they ever have any thing new.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Us Server:
    finish all the quest.
    build new house.

International
    get to max level

maybe for now to be able to obtain some limited edition items that I want on my blog

Junior Member veladonna@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    since i do my goals step by step, my first goal is to save up enough loyalty points to get the rice paddy field.
    HKO US/Canada: CuteyVice
    Friend me and Chat with me anytime ^_^
    My Blog
    "Love others as you would Love yourself"

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veladonna@kuririnmail.com View Post
    since i do my goals step by step, my first goal is to save up enough loyalty points to get the rice paddy field.
    You could ask someone to gift it to you.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

hoping to complete all the quests