+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

The Anime Bunny ^^

Someone/something is hacking Candy Canes!

Yes, i have proof.

Really annoying. Is this a character glitch or someone hacking? Maybe this happened in SelfishMachines! In SelfishMachines, a lot of people were kicked and look what happened here. What IS going on?!

EDIT: Before this happened, guildmates were getting demoted and promoted. -.- It's so annoying how I had to keep promoting people. T_T Then someone in the guild said he's getting notes that says "Do you want to remove all members (candy canes)"? 0_0 Then.... lots of people were getting kicked out (as shown in the screenshot).
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 02-17-2013 at 09:46 AM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Looking aback at un's guilds, sounds like someone's character is bugged and causing these problems. Let a GM know of the issue.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh no! That's terrible! I hate bugs like this.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member princesskatesc@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Wow, is the guild gone? I logged in today to find I wasn't a member, lol.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    @kittynator@hellokitty.com
    How can you tell which character is bugged..? I do know which GMs to look out for BUT I don't know when do you they come online.
    @anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com
    I'm SO sorry that you got kicked out. I hate these types of bugs too.
    @princesskatesc@hellokitty.com
    You were in the guild before? What was your ingame name. About if the guild is gone..... I don't really know... but next time I log in, i'll check with the guild.

EDIT: I just logged on and check with the guild. The guild is NOT gone. There are more members in the guild. I hope this problem stops...
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 02-19-2013 at 06:16 AM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Now that I think about it, I remember a player, who i invited to the guild, got blocked the next day and couldn't use the guild chat. I wonder if there's a way to stop all these bugs...
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

The Anime Bunny ^^

Exclamation Apparently, the problem is solved

I think it's solved because new people are joining the guild and there hasn't been any kicking happening. I remember one of my guildmates said that they got the guild back... maybe that means the problem is resolved? However... i'm still trying to find out who caused this. If you were a former member of the guild and you want to join again, please find anyone one in Candy Canes so that they can invite you (most people in the guild have the ability to invite).

I think this thread should be locked. I'm just going to find who caused this.... I don't see why there should be more replies if we are just going to find the player. :/