+ Reply to Thread

Red face I'm looking for a guild, any recommendations?

As for a brief pre-application, this is how I typically play the game.
    • I always follow HKO rules. I have no intent on breaking them anytime soon.
    • My grammar is superb, so you never have to worry about that.
    • I would never be rude or vulgar towards other members.
    • I almost never ask for help, but if another guild member needs help I will do everything I possibly can to help out.
    • I'm really just looking for friends to chat with while playing the game. It's starting to get pretty dull with almost no one online.
    • I'm 17
    • I am not a "power player". I'm only playing the game as a relaxing enjoyment.
    • I'm currently only playing in the International, and have no desire to start in the US/Canada server because I don't want to overwhelm myself.

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Guilds aren't required to play HKO. I don't know of any active ones, since many of them are inactive now.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by tehundeadbunny95@hellokitty.com View Post
    As for a brief pre-application, this is how I typically play the game.
    • I always follow HKO rules. I have no intent on breaking them anytime soon.
    • My grammar is superb, so you never have to worry about that.
    • I would never be rude or vulgar towards other members.
    • I almost never ask for help, but if another guild member needs help I will do everything I possibly can to help out.
    • I'm really just looking for friends to chat with while playing the game. It's starting to get pretty dull with almost no one online.
    • I'm 17
    • I am not a "power player". I'm only playing the game as a relaxing enjoyment.
    • I'm currently only playing in the International, and have no desire to start in the US/Canada server because I don't want to overwhelm myself.
    Hello! I have a guild, its called Candy Canes. I'm the founder and leader of Candy Canes...yeah, you could of heard of the hacking that happened in that guild. But, new members are joining (while we are trying to resolve it?) so you can join. We also help each other out. ^_^ If you need help, don't hesitate to ask! Oh, we chat about stuff (I'm pretty sure as far I remember...).

Sometimes, there might be mean people in the guild but there's a reason why some people are rank B (and I'll try my best to be active in the guild since I'm the leader). Rank A Rank B people have the ability to guild mute the mean people. Active guild? Hmm... well, some members are active and some are not.

You can join Candy Canes IF you want~ it's your choice. ^^

If you do join, remember this: If you have an issue or need to tell something, please tell us! We help each other out. Bad person in the guild? You'll have to tell a Rank B or the guild leader (haha, that's me).
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-