+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any senior hko player active?

Hello there
    If anyone is interested in negotiating a trade with me in hello kitty online, just check out my blog.

http://blog.hellokitty.com/faerieblinx

Thanks <3

EDIT: I am not begging / giving items.
    Trade definition
    1) the action of buying and selling goods and services
    2) a transfer; an exchange

So technically I am swapping my item/s for your item/s
    Last edited by faerieblinx@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Clarification

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't think we have extras to give away, plus those items you're asking for, were very limited and not available. Plus we wouldn't give out the limited stuff we had gotten long time ago.

I remember many of those events.

You realize the sandals are limited as well? They were part of the same event. I also noticed you're giving away your limited items, don't do that since you can't reacquire them.

The Tokyo outfit might show up once Tokyo is opened, but that's unknown.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 02-23-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ooh! I have a Vinny card! I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on US/Canada.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't think we have extras to give away, plus those items you're asking for, were very limited and not available. Plus we wouldn't give out the limited stuff we had gotten long time ago.

I remember many of those events.

You realize the sandals are limited as well? They were part of the same event. I also noticed you're giving away your limited items, don't do that since you can't reacquire them.

The Tokyo outfit might show up once Tokyo is opened, but that's unknown.
    ----
    Thanks. I was just taking my chances if ever someone "might" have those limited items or someone "might" be interested.I am not asking for those items for free. Also I am not giving my items away, I am trading them (like exchange/swap items)

In short terms, I am willing to pay my item/s for the item/s I needed. And that is why I am trying to "trade". I noticed that the gms host events rarely. I know those items I am wanting are limited edition items. I wouldn't bother making this post/blog if I can acquire those in the item mall.

There is no harm in trying right?
    Last edited by faerieblinx@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Ooh! I have a Vinny card! I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on US/Canada.
    I already have that lol. xD I am actually trading my Vinny Card for soemthing else

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faerieblinx@hellokitty.com View Post
    ----
    Thanks. I was just taking my chances if ever someone "might" have those limited items or someone "might" be interested.I am not asking for those items for free. Also I am not giving my items away, I am trading them (like exchange/swap items)

In short terms, I am willing to pay my item/s for the item/s I needed. And that is why I am trying to "trade". I noticed that the gms host events rarely. I know those items I am wanting are limited edition items. I wouldn't bother making this post/blog if I can acquire those in the item mall.

There is no harm in trying right?
    The thing is I have nothing to trade and there isn't much I want anyway. If you're on US/C server, I never got the Hello Kitty birthday items like I did on International back in 2009.

There is a lack of players to hold a GM Event.

Edit:
    I'm surprised that you haven't asked for the Balloon Kids. Its in item mall for 880SCP, along with the Hello Kitty Jacket for 175 SCP. The Hello Kitty Headband is the most sought item and very rare, even HKO Thailand server (now closed) had it in their item mall. It cost way more than the Balloon Kids, which they didn't have in their item mall; but it was in US/C, Intl item malls.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 02-24-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faerieblinx@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello there
    If anyone is interested in negotiating a trade with me in hello kitty online, just check out my blog.

http://blog.hellokitty.com/faerieblinx

Thanks <3

EDIT: I am not begging / giving items.
    Trade definition
    1) the action of buying and selling goods and services
    2) a transfer; an exchange

So technically I am swapping my item/s for your item/s
    Hello! This thread was moved under "Game Time" so that more players will be able to see this in-game trade announcement.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I been trying to cleaning things up on US Server /New Your Quest the problem is the New York Pet card are non transferable.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello! This thread was moved under "Game Time" so that more players will be able to see this in-game trade announcement.
    Thank you so much I'm sorry if I placed this post on the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    I been trying to cleaning things up on US Server /New Your Quest the problem is the New York Pet card are non transferable.
    I see. I was using the international server and I was able to trade by new york pet cards though those are non transferable to merchants. I removed the ny pets already in my blog. I don't think people would be interested with those xD