+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Ok, I posted them in my blog!
    I even added a conversation between FluffyTail and I.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Was one of those problems kicking players out?
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    That's what I've heard. The Stars had that problem.
    From the wiki:
    Certain guilds have an unremovable member. Attempts to kick, promote, mute does nothing to the ghost, but affects the player in the other guild
    I doubt this continued if you made a new guild, with players who were affected by this bug. One solution was to disband and recreate the guild, but that's costly. But that's only if your guild has ghosts in it, not players who were affected by this bug.

Player leaves guild A, joins guild B. Server rollback readds player back to guild A, causing problems for future guilds they join.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yeah, your Internet IS more annoying. Even if mine decides to stop working 1,000,000 times (I just like exaggerating stuff), at least I'll be able to get back on in a few minutes.

But to wait half an hour each time it stops working...that's frustrating.
    I spend that half hour staring intently at my screen. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I doubt this continued if you made a new guild, with players who were affected by this bug. One solution was to disband and recreate the guild, but that's costly. But that's only if your guild has ghosts in it, not players who were affected by this bug.

Player leaves guild A, joins guild B. Server rollback readds player back to guild A, causing problems for future guilds they join.
    I don't remember The Stars (my old guild) having that problem, but they did have a problem with players being kicked out every week or so. It was so annoying that I left the guild for good after being kicked out one time. -_-'
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

Come and join the Magical Pets!!!! (no magic required :3)

I want to advertise our sanriotown.com guild, The Magical Pets! With...Alina and Fluffytail, *applause*, Ana-chan and Gina-chan! *applause*, Kitty_12! *applause*, and Lidie-chan! *applause* Features include:
    A relaxing cup of coffee daily
    A chance to turn into the animal of your dreams
    Being a magical being
    And best of all...getting a chance to meet the most popular players in HKO!!
    And participating in events and special activities including our own Chatbox!
    So...Join the magical pets!!!!!!!!!! (Only on Usa/Canada Server)
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

We can turn into magical beings? *blink blink* And we get coffee? Lol, never heard that.

If anyone wants to know anything else about Magical Pets, there's a page on my blog about it here: http://blog.sanriotown.com/anastasia...al-pets-guild/
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Member letsrock426@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Can I join? I have a character named Suku-Suku Sakura who's working on Florapolis!

Quote Originally Posted by letsrock426@hellokitty.com View Post
    Can I join? I have a character named Suku-Suku Sakura who's working on Florapolis!
    Sure! Once you give me those cookies on International I can meet you on US/Canada.

I got some stuff for the event! I'll give them to you when you come on.

Lidie, why did you blacklist me and remove me from the guild?! I did nothing! :'(

EDIT: After a bit of time we got back together.
    Last edited by letsrock426@hellokitty.com; 10-13-2013 at 11:04 PM.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    It all worked out...your vote counts!
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~