+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sounds extremely fun! I can't wait for the second event! It must be hard to plan everything. Thank you, Kitty_12 and Kathie8, for organizing this event!

Oh and yes, I do have a question:

Will the groups/pairs have to go to the place together, or can just one person represent the whole group and go there?
    They will have to go together.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Junior Member veladonna@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    yay! im so excited for the event! i can't wait!
    HKO US/Canada: CuteyVice
    Friend me and Chat with me anytime ^_^
    My Blog
    "Love others as you would Love yourself"

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't think I can make it to this one either... I'm not sure, but I think that's the day I'm going on a trip.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member veladonna@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    aw. Ana I hope you will be able to. If not, have fun on your trip!
    HKO US/Canada: CuteyVice
    Friend me and Chat with me anytime ^_^
    My Blog
    "Love others as you would Love yourself"

I just wanted to say that...Kitty_12 has left SanrioTown and Hello Kitty Online. I'll miss her. She posted this sudden message in the Chitchat Cafe in the forum. I'm posting this just in case some people didn't see it.

The new leader is now AnastasiaKiwi10 (or Ana-chan)! Congratulations, Ana-chan!
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    I just wanted to say that...Kitty_12 has left SanrioTown and Hello Kitty Online. I'll miss her. She posted this sudden message in the Chitchat Cafe in the forum. I'm posting this just in case some people didn't see it.

The new leader is now AnastasiaKiwi10 (or Ana-chan)! Congratulations, Ana-chan!
    Aww, I'm honored!

I guess only Kathie8 will be host of the event then?

I miss Kitty_12 already.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

❤In a rainbow,we have desires❤ rainbowdesire2@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Date if the guild event has changed

The guild event new date: 22 March 2013, still the same server time. I predict that you...... not telling XD.[/SIZE]

The Anime Bunny ^^

More things about the event changed!

Yes, I am Kitty_12! I am supposed to be gone but I decided to come on HKO on the guild event. Yes, I am going to be hosting for these reasons:

1. Unfortunately, Kathie8 cannot make it to the event.
    2. I still need to host the event then leave?
    3. I didn't say goodbye to anyone! >.< How about after the guild event (if it was successful), I can say goodbye to everyone and take group screenshots (just a suggestion).

So yeah.... I will be online on the day of the guild event. Remember! It's on March 22 at 7-8pm server time!!
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes, I am Kitty_12! I am supposed to be gone but I decided to come on HKO on the guild event. Yes, I am going to be hosting for these reasons:

1. Unfortunately, Kathie8 cannot make it to the event.
    2. I still need to host the event then leave?
    3. I didn't say goodbye to anyone! >.< How about after the guild event (if it was successful), I can say goodbye to everyone and take group screenshots (just a suggestion).

So yeah.... I will be online on the day of the guild event. Remember! It's on March 22 at 7-8pm server time!!
    Yay, Kitty_12! *claps hands*

I'm glad because you left so suddenly. A goodbye would definetely be nice. I guess I can come to the event after all!

Yay, Kitty_12! Glad to know that we'll be seeing you one more time! I'm still sad about you leaving, though.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.