+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    The Anime Bunny ^^

Guild Event Postponed.....

Yes, the second guild event is postponed! New date: 29 March, 2013.

If we don't get enough players for this event, then people outside Magical Pets will be allowed to join.
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 03-22-2013 at 11:36 PM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Turns out I can't come to this one either, since I'm going to go visit some relatives far away.

I really wish I could come, since it's going to be the last event before you leave.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

The Anime Bunny ^^

Update about the guild event! That day will be a DOUBLE event!

Yes, in other words... after the hide and seek game... there will be another event!

Info about the second event:
    Event (purpose): Since I'm leaving, I though I would give some stuff I don't need anymore. ^^
    Event (game): Testing your HKO knowledge. XD For example, which map is the Brushtail located in?
    Prizes: About the prizes, they will be PURELY random!
    Where: In my (Kitty_12) farm!
    When: After the first guild event! For those who are aiming to attend the second guild event (and did not make it to the first one), log onto HKO before 8pm server time.

Yes, those are the details! Details may change due to the first event (who knows how long will the first event last for)? If you can't attend the first guild event, you can attend the second guild event!

So here's the plan for the day of the event:
    7pm-8pm-The first guild event: Hide and Seek game all over Sanrio Land.
    If the event finished early (before 8pm)- we'll be just chatting about things and waiting for players that are planning on attending the second event. ^_^
    8pm- 8:30 OR 9pm- The second guild event: HKO quiz. XD (You can win more than once).
    8:30 or 9pm (depending on the second guild event): ...Now that's where I'm going to say goodbye to everyone...

EDIT: The guild events have been cancelled.
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 04-14-2013 at 09:01 AM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Junior Member neko_girl12@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi, I'm neko_girl12.... you'll see that I'm no longer in the guilde because I deleted my character. So, can you guys please invite to Magical Pets? =^.^= I have a different ingame name.

Ingame name: Nitori
    Hello! I didn't make the avatar- i just used it. I play Hello Kitty Online.

My ingame name: neko_girl12
    I play on both servers.

HKO US/C server status: Inactive
    HKO International server status: Active (offline)

I'm back in Hello Kitty Online! Although, i'm still inactive on the US/C server, you can find me on the International.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_girl12@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi, I'm neko_girl12.... you'll see that I'm no longer in the guilde because I deleted my character. So, can you guys please invite to Magical Pets? =^.^= I have a different ingame name.

Ingame name: Nitori
    Oh! Sorry about the late reply! I'll try to* invite you to the guild. ^_^

*Right now... I'm having some problems getting in. -.-;

❤In a rainbow,we have desires❤ rainbowdesire2@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Talking Magical Pets Guild Chat Box!

Rules for the chat box
    1. Only Magical Pets Members can chat in the chatbox UNLESS you are asking to join
    2. Please follow the guild rules
    The rules are here http://forum.sanriotown.com/group.ph...scussionid=381

Any questions?
    Last edited by rainbowdesire2@hellokitty.com; 04-14-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Rules....

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Reminder:

Please observe the Forum Rules, specially # 4:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...16-Forum-Rules

Do not advertise other sites.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Reminder:

Please observe the Forum Rules, specially # 4:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...16-Forum-Rules

Do not advertise other sites.
    Would ❤Miss Rainbow❤'s link really be advertising other sites? It's still part of SanrioTown.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Oh yeah, is the guild event cancelled because of the lack of active guild members?
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Would ❤Miss Rainbow❤'s link really be advertising other sites? It's still part of SanrioTown.
    I wasn't referring to the SanrioTown Forum link. Her post has been edited to remove the link unrelated to SanrioTown.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.