+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Anime Bunny ^^

Magical Pets guild (a guild in the US/C server)

Anyone here (who's reading this) in Magical Pets? Magical Pets guild was made a while ago....about last year on June. But I didn't make this thread when the guild was created. ^^; Anyway, I'm the founder of Magical Pets. ^^ Looking for a guild on the US/C server? You can come in Magical Pets! Anyone is welcome in this guild. Also, if you're in Magical Pets, you can join the Sanriotown Group! What's it's like in the guild? Well, we have friendly members who chat and help each other out! Guild events? We haven't had one BUT Kathie8 (the co-leader) and I (Kitty_12) had planned a guild event (more details- read more in this post). Want to join this guild? Well, post here, tell your ingame name and we will try to invite you!

Now, earlier I said there's going to be guild event. The reason why we (Kathie8 and I) are going to host an event is because of these reasons:
    - there hasn't been a GM event so why not a guild event?
    - It's for fun!
    - I noticed that a lot of people in the guild have never attended in an event.
    Ok! Now for the details!

When: Friday 08 March, this year... of course. :P
    Server time: 7pm-8pm server time
    Where: Sanrio Harbour at the Kitty Lake- guildmates attending need to sit on the bow bridge while the hosts are sitting on the small platform (what's it called) near the bridge).
    Host: Kathie8

Yep! That's the info! ^_^ Tip for the event: Be sure to read this.
    Now that you heard this news...... don't keep it yourself! O_o Spread the word to people in the guild!

EDIT: Unfortuanately, I CANNOT host the event on the day- Something to do irl. However, I'm not going to disappoint everyone by postponing again! Instead, Kathie8 will be hosting the event.
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 03-04-2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Date has been postponed
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

The time is a little difficult for me because that's when my dad usually uses the computer.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    The time is a little difficult for me because that's when my dad usually uses the computer.
    Hmm......(how to sort this out) here are some solutions I can think of...
    -install HKO on another computer....if you're allowed to.
    -maybe I should change the event time to 9pm-10pm server time?

These are the only solutions I can think of... which solution are you going to pick (oh and of course we are going to have more guild events)?
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

It would be better for me if it's before 8-9pm server time.Maybe 7-8pm server time?
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Hmmm.... fine with me. ^^

Attention! Server time has now been changed to 7-8pm server time!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yay! I'll try to come but my mom wants to take me out shopping today...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

You could ask your mom if you can stay during 7-8pm server time. Or maybe the event can be at a different time.

The Anime Bunny ^^

Attention! Today is the day of the event!

Everyone! Today is the day of the event! Hope everyone who's active in the guild can attend!

@Ana-chan
    Hmm....yeah, try to ask your mom to let you stay at the event time. Hope you can attend the event!
    @Alina_Fairysong
    Change it again.....? Today is the event though...

If only we had more players...Anyone who wants to join can join!

The Anime Bunny ^^

Guild Event Postponed!

Yes, the guild event has been postponed. New date: 08 March 2013.