+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Junior Member veladonna@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    I would love to join your guild. ^_^ my IGN is CuteyVice. Right now im having a blast farming and it would be nice to chat with others while i am doing so.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by veladonna@kuririnmail.com View Post
    I would love to join your guild. ^_^ my IGN is CuteyVice. Right now im having a blast farming and it would be nice to chat with others while i am doing so.
    EDIT: I see you are in our guild already. Welcome to the guild, CuteyVice. ^_^
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 03-06-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't think I can make it then... I have a school dance. :/
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes, the guild event has been postponed. New date: 08 March 2013.
    oh! I can make that! Cool i get to go to an event ^_^
    HKO US/Canada: CuteyVice
    Friend me and Chat with me anytime ^_^
    My Blog
    "Love others as you would Love yourself"

Welcome to the guild, CuteyVice! I'm really glad there are new players joining HKO!
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't think I can make it then... I have a school dance. :/
    It's ok! We're going to have another guild event.... The second guild event still hasn't been planned.

That goes to everyone else~ if you can't make it to this week's event, don't worry! Just attend the second guild event. Btw, there's an update for this week's event~ read the first post (it's been edited).
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

That last event was so fun!
    HKO US/Canada: CuteyVice
    Friend me and Chat with me anytime ^_^
    My Blog
    "Love others as you would Love yourself"

This is Adelleynne. Just let me know when it is. I might not be able to attend. I haven't been around here or in game in a week. My grandpa passed away. I'll try to be online a bit more now that everything is all dealt with.

Kitty_12 we miss you!!

The Anime Bunny ^^

Exclamation Second Guild Event has been announced!

Finally, the second guild event is now organised. ^^

When: 29 Firday March.
    Where: Kitty Lake (but.....read more).
    Server time: 7-8pm server time (but maybe 9~ depending on how long this event will take).
    Hosts: Kitty_12

This time, I'll be telling what the event is going to be... should I tell the prizes? XD The event is going to be..... a Hide and Seek all over Sanrio Land! How this game is going to work: You have to find Kitty_12 (me) somewhere is Sanrio Land using the clues that Kathie8 will give. There will be two rounds. Since this game will involve going all around Sanrio Land, the participants will get the opportunity to work in pairs/groups. ^^ The limit of the amount of people in a group: 4 (yes, members of the group NEED to be in a party group).

Have any questions? Ask me or Kathie8 in the game or here.

Tips: It may be a long wait for the next guild event but while waiting, be sure to make healing food! Also, it's a good idea to make good equipment and probably start getting a pet and train it (I'm taking pet card requests). Oh and do a LOT of quests, so you can level up. Trust me, finding me will involve going through areas with creatures.

Also, while waiting, try to ask some people in the guild to work with them before the day of the event~ start organising your groups/pairs!
    Last edited by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com; 03-29-2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Needed to update the event info

Sounds extremely fun! I can't wait for the second event! It must be hard to plan everything. Thank you, Kitty_12 and Kathie8, for organizing this event!

Oh and yes, I do have a question:

Will the groups/pairs have to go to the place together, or can just one person represent the whole group and go there?
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.