+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    I wasn't referring to the SanrioTown Forum link. Her post has been edited to remove the link unrelated to SanrioTown.
    Ohhhh...Now I understand.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Um, since it's been quite a while since the last event, I think it would be great if there was another one right now. I know the reason for the cancelled guild events was because of the lack of active guild members (or even players), but I feel like we should let the world of HKO know that we're still here. Besides, there are other players who haven't been to one.

Maybe we should host an event not just for our guild, but for everyone playing in the US/Canada server, like Kitty_12 suggested? Then it would be a event hosted by our guild, but not only for our guild.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutecat415@hellokitty.com View Post
    Um, since it's been quite a while since the last event, I think it would be great if there was another one right now. I know the reason for the cancelled guild events was because of the lack of active guild members (or even players), but I feel like we should let the world of HKO know that we're still here. Besides, there are other players who haven't been to one.

Maybe we should host an event not just for our guild, but for everyone playing in the US/Canada server, like Kitty_12 suggested? Then it would be a event hosted by our guild, but not only for our guild.
    Yeah, we would get more participants that way.

It might also help to promote the event in some way, such as by making a Dream Studio video with the information about it. I'm sure a lot of players miss having events, or have never been to one.

It is certainly something to consider.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Making a Dream Studio video? Fantastic idea!

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

Unhappy

I just wanted you guys to notice, but I just logged on to hko and I clicked guild and half of the members Including me were blocked!
    Edit: I have no screenshots for proof. Sorry.
    Last edited by foofle887@mymelody.com; 06-29-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

I found out about that yesterday, too! I even posted screenshots on my blog. I'll post them here:

I would have put all 8 pages of the Guild window on here like I did on my blog, but there's only a maximum of 4 on 1 forum post.

In the screenshots, it shows that everyone lower than Rank B have been blocked. As I said on my blog, I have three suggestions why this might have happened:

1. A Rank B member tried to block everyone, but couldnít block other Rank B members or Rank A, which is the guild leader.

2. Guild bug.

3. Someone hacked into a Rank B memberís account and did this, or someone near the player (in real life) decided to mess things up without the playerís permission.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    1. A Rank B member tried to block everyone, but couldnít block other Rank B members or Rank A, which is the guild leader.
    Who would do that? I hope that's not the case.

2. Guild bug.
    Never heard of a bug for that...

3. Someone hacked into a Rank B memberís account and did this, or someone near the player (in real life) decided to mess things up without the playerís permission.
    Hm... maybe.

Sure is crazy. O.o Did you unmute everyone (since you're rank B)?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sure is crazy. O.o Did you unmute everyone (since you're rank B)?
    No, not yet. I was waiting for the other guild members to see this.

Should I unblock or unmute everyone lower than Rank B now?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Find that member and kick them out of the guild. Then demote the rest for the time being.

2. Guild bug.
    I don't recall the guild bug doing that, since it readded members who had left back in and caused problems.
    Report the account to GM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.