View Poll Results: What Web Browser Do You Use Frequently?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer

6 15.38%
  • Google Chrome

19 48.72%
  • Safari

2 5.13%
  • Mozilla Firefox

12 30.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What Web Browser Is Everyone Using?

Hi! I was just wondering what web browser everyone's using. I want to know how many people on Sanriotown use each browser. What web browser do you use frequently? I made a poll on this thread. Thanks for reading this!

My vote: I usually use Google Chrome. I might go on other browsers for some reasons, like if something won't show up in Chrome.

Note: Please vote in the poll above this post.
    Last edited by cutecat415@hellokitty.com; 04-08-2013 at 09:22 PM.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Internet Explorer.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thank you, Ana-chan and everyone else who voted! So far, there are only 4 voters (including me). Anyone else want to vote?
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Using Chrome and it works fine.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Google Chrome, Firefox freezes a lot on this laptop and Internet Explorer is really bad. But IE 10 is pretty good I heard.

Google Chrome, though I use Bing as a search page. Rarely use, let alone touch Internet Explorer.
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    IE10, IE9, and Mozilla Firefox.* (I rarely use firefox, only when I go to my gramma! )

I usually use Google Chrome, but when I want to blog or do anything else on SanrioTown, then I use Mozilla Firefox.

It looks like most people use Google Chrome. In 2nd place so far is Internet Explorer. In 3rd place is Mozilla Firefox. *claps* *stops suddenly* By the way, does anyone in SanrioTown use Safari frequently? Nobody has mentioned it.

Note: Remember to vote on the poll above this discussion!

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but I usually use GC if IE is running slow or if something is not showing up on IE.

❤️choco
    luv❤️