+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I like singing, but I am not that good.
    I have good rhythm and can come in at the right times (Karaoke) and everything even when not looking at the screen, but I can't get any notes right.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I love to sing but I am awful at it .
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sometimes I sing Japanese songs, but I stop if I think someone might hear me, lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I can't sing. Never thought I had the lung capacity for it. Maybe due to asthma. I certainly don't have any capacity now with my frequent coughing surges. If I could sing, and do it well, I think I'd sound like an Elvis Presley impersonator (judging by hearing my own voice in my ears, which is usually different than others hear it). There is really only one purpose for an Elvis voice: singing Elvis Presley songs. And I don't care much for those.
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-26-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've always liked to sing, and i have a very cute sounding singing voice, however, my brother tends to tell me not to sing whenever i sing around him nowadays :/

I used to sing on dog walks sometimes too. :3 My mom once said my singing voice had a sanrio-likeness to it XD ...Must be my little girl like innocence that leads to something like that ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD