+ Reply to Thread

Can't seem to log in today?

When I try to log in, it just loads for ages, and then cancels itself, deleting the password "***"s.
    I am using the right password, so I just thought I would mention it?

The Anime Bunny ^^
    This problem has happened since yesterday. :/ I have encountered that problem (I didn't know it will cancel itself because whenever I get this problem, I just close the client). Anyway, this is what I usually do when I get that problem. First, open your client but don't log in yet! Just leave the client for 5 minutes or more. Then log in. Hope you can log in using this! I got this advice from another thread...
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

I have the same problem too. I managed to log in, but I always have to wait again after it doesn't work. Nice advice, by the way!
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar

It happen on me always

it's always happening on me iwhen i log in ill wait the " connecting to server " load then ill wait for more than 15 minutes...just to log in
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

♫♪Diane248♪♫ diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    This problem has happened since yesterday. :/ I have encountered that problem (I didn't know it will cancel itself because whenever I get this problem, I just close the client). Anyway, this is what I usually do when I get that problem. First, open your client but don't log in yet! Just leave the client for 5 minutes or more. Then log in. Hope you can log in using this! I got this advice from another thread...
    mint i cant log in i do what you say but i still cant
    LALA on game name

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Keep trying to log in. I was able to log in earlier, but had to leave for other things. Just let the client idle for awhile, then log in.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.