Closed Thread
    ☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar

someone walks on water 0_0

just on the title it's sounds creepy it also happens on me on my second account i walk on water after i go to tutorial and justa few minutes!! someone walk on water and it's my friends account but she didnt say that its her account but i know it's her account cause the name was the name of her and her sister and all the plyers at DC got shock whoaahh!! help us please can someone resolve this GM-Sphinx were not answering on my PM thanks...
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Oh, so it wasn't an illusion! Hmm..... well, GMs can be busy with stuff so just wait until he responds. ^^

(If you are wondering what I mean by "Oh, so it wasn't an illusion", well I was actually present when that happened~ I was playing with my alt account).
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    Oh, so it wasn't an illusion! Hmm..... well, GMs can be busy with stuff so just wait until he responds. ^^

(If you are wondering what I mean by "Oh, so it wasn't an illusion", well I was actually present when that happened~ I was playing with my alt account).
    ahhh he's not responding at all i message him since 30 mins ( not actually maybe 25)
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

The Anime Bunny ^^
    If he doesn't respond, try to email help@hellokittyonline.com to see if they have solutions. ^^But like I said... GMs can be busy with stuff so be patient.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com View Post
    just on the title it's sounds creepy it also happens on me on my second account i walk on water after i go to tutorial and justa few minutes!! someone walk on water and it's my friends account but she didnt say that its her account but i know it's her account cause the name was the name of her and her sister and all the plyers at DC got shock whoaahh!! help us please can someone resolve this GM-Sphinx were not answering on my PM thanks...
    If this happened within the Dream Carnival, chances are, that spot is glitched. Please send an email to help@hellokittyonloine.com to report bugs found in-game.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

~*PochaccoPuppy*~ handsomehko@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Talking some one walk on water like this?

she's my friend and because she cant do quest she create new character name janna-may its my only one screenshots on her -.-
    I LOVE DOGS so i love Pochacco
    Follow me on twitter

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    If this happened within the Dream Carnival, chances are, that spot is glitched. Please send an email to help@hellokittyonloine.com to report bugs found in-game.
    Reposting my response regarding this matter. Please send the screenshot above via email.

Thread locked.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.