+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Dropped in for a visit...

There was not one soul in-game. Le sigh. I saw that the Hello Kitty Online Facebook page actually acknowledged the fact that HKO even exists. They usually just post about those apps now. Is this a sign that maybeeee they are trying to get it back up and running? I'm probably just getting my hopes up...
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Tee!! I saw the post too!!! It'd be nice. I miss having such a cute and fun pass time...sigh even if we're just getting our hopes up at least we're not the only ones doing so?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    They also made a blog post saying Happy Easter.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by balletluvr97@mymelody.com View Post
    Tee!! I saw the post too!!! It'd be nice. I miss having such a cute and fun pass time...sigh even if we're just getting our hopes up at least we're not the only ones doing so?
    HIIIII! Yes, that is quite true! We're all in this together haha. I just wish I had this game to help get me *cough*procrastinate*cough* through school!

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I saw that also!
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I noticed that too when I was looking at blogs!
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi guys... first time i've been on here in forever!

I saw the posting too! Funny how hundreds of people "liked" it but yet there are no players...

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi guys... first time i've been on here in forever!

I saw the posting too! Funny how hundreds of people "liked" it but yet there are no players...

~Dance

Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    There was not one soul in-game. Le sigh. I saw that the Hello Kitty Online Facebook page actually acknowledged the fact that HKO even exists. They usually just post about those apps now. Is this a sign that maybeeee they are trying to get it back up and running? I'm probably just getting my hopes up...
    Tell me about it, gurl.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*