+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy I Can't login in International Server

Is there a problem in International Server? I try to connect at US/Canada server and it's ok. My Main Character is in International. Please Help.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Keep trying. It helps to let the client idle for awhile, then log in.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

It looks like I'm not the only one who has this problem.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

i am waiting for almost 30 mins. but still it's connecting to server. is there a problem in international server? i want to play

im starting to have it now, darn it i need to finish my farm and My person is level 8 on there. I dont want to make a new character!
    hi, i been switching accounts over the years for reason i dont talk about, thee mostly me forgetting my email and password. I love anime,manga, all of that stuff. I'm mewpudding on the international server so if you see me say hello, im sure we would be great of friends and if you need to tell/ask me something dont be shy to say so okay.

Hetalian forever :3. Well, a sane hetalian at that :3.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starrham25@hellokitty.com View Post
    im starting to have it now, darn it i need to finish my farm and My person is level 8 on there. I dont want to make a new character!
    Server issues have nothing to do with your character.

Let the HKO client idle for awhile, then log in. Or you could try reinstalling HKO, but its time consuming.

I might try to log in later.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 04-10-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I am now able to log in as my International character. It looks like the problem is fixed! At least for me.
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.