+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Helping Hands

I was wondering if my character could join your guild her name is unicornrainbow? I am a huge newb on HKO but I am learning on the wiki and I'm eager to play with your guys! ^_^

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi unicornrainbow! You're more than welcome to join us. When are you typically online so we can look for you?

I'm usually on most of the day (user name Billie) and Souki and chugar are often on in the evenings. You can catch any of us online and let us know you're there! We'll also look for you. =]
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

thanks so much guys, I will be on all hour because I have little to do.

Hey guys! Let's work really hard to help Thailand during the event!!! I've got one set finished, but I'm collecting extras so if anyone needs help, contact me in-game!
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

I'm so proud of all my guildmates! Everyone's done a great job of helping out Thailand! <3

Why should you be sorry about it? Leveling up can take a while sometimes. I'm glad you were able to participate regardless. And I'm very proud of ALL the guild members who participated in the event! <3 You guys are awesome!

Hello. ^^ I recently started up HKO again and it would be great if I could join a guild and get to know more people and begin new friendships.
    I love to help people, so I figured this guild may be the place for me. =]

^^ I hope to hear from this guild soon.

Hi lilaznflower! You are certainly more than welcome to join. You can leave your user name here in the guild thread or feel free to email it to me. You can also look for one of our members who can join you - user names are - Souki, chugar, Annasbananas, or myself, Billie. Simply let any of us know it's you and that you'd like to join.

I haven't been as active as I normally am, since I'm due to have a baby any day now. But once that all settles down a bit, I'll be back on as I was before. chugar and Souki are usually on in the afternoons/evenings server-time, as is AnnasBananas. I hope we can find you and join you soon!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been on much recently, but I'm hoping to start making a comeback! I can't wait for the new event and hope to see as many HH as possible!

A very Happy New Year to all my guild members! May you all prosper in 2012!