+ Reply to Thread

hey im looking for friends

can you guys add me i wanna meet some too people and who else plays the hello kitty game..?

Welcome! Nice to meet you and hope I can meet you in HKO!

Welcome to Hello Kitty Online! Which server do you play on?
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Hello!!!

Hello there! i'm new here! please add me too

my server is US/Canada: JELIBEEE

Hope to play with y'all

Nice to meet you, JELIBEE! Welcome to HKO! My main character is on the US/Canada, too! ^.^
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.

Same as yours JELIBEE and Alina-chan! My main character is on US/C too! hope we can be friends! nice to meet you! )))
    HappyGirlFun - International and US/C server

Nice to meet you too, Patricia! I haven't been on Hello Kitty Online a lot recently, but I'll try to get on this weekend if I can.