+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farm Upgrade

Hybrid View

Farm Upgrade

excuse me, how to upgrade my farm?

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Here are some steps on how to upgrade your farm. ^_^

1. Get a farm certificate (they can be from farm supply merchants and the Item Mall).
    2. Right click on the farm certificate.
    3. Right click on the farm manager and click on the second button on the right.
    4. After that, click on the farm name (that's in bold letters).
    5. Click on that, press the tick and confirm.

Hope that helps!
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

A quick note here. Your planting level must be equal or above the level of your new farm.
    When you click the farm certificate in your bag, it will disappear. Do not be alarmed. It's supposed to . In case your planting level is too low, when u click the cert, it's fine. Your new farm is still with the farm manager, and when your level is high enough you can make the switch. All you need to do now is talk with the farm manager. And follow mint sweet's directions.

I wanted to add, don't fret when you certificate disappears, that's how it's supposed to work.