+ Reply to Thread

Thread: errrr!!

errrr!!

HKO IS NOW DYING BECAUSE we wait for the connecting to server too long!! we waited for 5 hours or more than in that 5 hour we can finish 10 quest!! and also if were waiting then we log in and then tana! the stars are now there! yay! then a minute ago there will be a message said! disconneted (2) na!!!!! then we will log in again and again! then it's like we didnt play hko!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That's why you leave the client idling for awhile, then log in.

This happens from time to time. Its not new.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

It sounds to me like OP has a rather slow internet connection. I don't think the game is at fault here, for all we know they're trying to run this on dial up.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by violet_yoshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    It sounds to me like OP has a rather slow internet connection. I don't think the game is at fault here, for all we know they're trying to run this on dial up.
    System Requirements:
    Network: 56K or faster
    Go figure. I played HKO on dial up, but not anymore.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.