+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random people?

Banned

Random people?

I saw random people there out there... i don't think she talk.. she's not muted i talk and talk to her she didnt talk but she talk once just said " Ok.. hi " then after that she didnt talk again..... i don't know what is the matter on her 0_0 then last week i saw her then i talk to her i said....." hello,, wanna be friends " then she said " sorry.. "
    then i follow her all around then when i after i enter west florapolis valley shes gone.....
    is she a GM who can transport to other or she got offline then the other day i talk to her i said " uhmm... hello can we be friends.. i want to have some friends...here....? "
    then she's like she said " .... " -_- then i repeated my question and she said " Please.." i dont know what does she want to said....then last time or yesterday i saw her i talk to her and said " can we be friends what are you doing? " then she said " helping others...why? " then im so shock finally she talk to me!! then she go offline.. then now.. im talking to her then i add her to friendlist and i ask her " why you didnt talk too much ? "
    her : is there any problem there?
    me : uhmm.. no im just asking....
    her : if not then ok ^_^
    me : what?
    her : oh nevermind =)
    me : ok you said... but you're talking to me now! amazing !!
    her : sorry.....
    me : sorry for what?
    her : nevermind...
    then i think * she is like crazy *
    then after that she helped me with my quest.... and were now friends....but she dont talk to much....then she is so mysterious.....
    i ask for : email...country...age...and more
    and she answered... " ...... "
    " sorry... "
    and were now so close on each other... for me... but i think she is so shy
    i ask her why she is shy she asnwer " Do I? sorry ... "
    then im too confused why she always say sorry]
    but..! she is kind!
    her attitude is
    ✓ kind
    ✓ girlish
    ✓ she is cheerful even if she quite shy
    ✓ very interesting
    ✓ just go witht he flow
    ✓ i think she is pretty
    ✓ smart! super!
    ✓ obeying the rules
    ✓ childish
    ✓ love pinkish
    ✓ addicted to hello kitty
    ✓ master all hk things
    and more good things
    but i dont like her attitude on being shy!
    but i dont see her anymore the last time we talk she said she will changed her scheduled i hope to see her....

Banned
    not hko but hk i mean hello kitty things

+*-♥Kitty_25♥-*+ patricia24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    wow she is super ✓ hahaha
    she is a good girl but she is so shy ... why??? hmm what is her IGN maybe i can see her around??.....

I
    love
    Hello
    Kitty
    and all of the character in
    HKO and Sanriotown

♫♪Diane248♪♫ diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    haha i think i know who is she.....some screenshots of our conversation xD
    i found it funny! on first she is shy but on end never! XD

LALA on game name

♫♪Diane248♪♫ diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'am the Kloeverzzz ect and she is -Pani-
    LALA on game name

Banned
    yah! she is -Pani-

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeignzackery@hellokitty.com View Post

Asking for personal information is NOT allowed in HKO. Please check the HKO Rules of Chat:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...-Rules-of-Chat
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Why the player is shy....I can think of two reasons (I'm a shy player myself).

When I meet a player for the first time, I'm usually shy because I don't know much about them (like if they are friendly or not). Maybe she's like that. Perhaps the more you see her often, chat with her often, the less she is shy. ^^ That happens to me; at first, I'm shy at some people but eventually, I'm not shy around them and I'm friends with them.

(Another reason) To be honest, I think it's normal to be shy especially online. Why? Well, when you talk to players in any online game, you don't know who you are actually talking to. It could be a kid, an adult, a teenager, a student, someone who causes trouble...anyone! I'm like that; I'm also shy to people because I don't know who they really are or what their true personality is. This could be another reason she's shy.

Even though she is shy, always be friendly to her... not just her, to everyone in HKO. ^_^ Like LadyLyka said above, don't ask for personal info.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeignzackery@hellokitty.com View Post
    I saw random people there out there... i don't think she talk.. she's not muted i talk and talk to her she didnt talk but she talk once just said " Ok.. hi " then after that she didnt talk again..... i don't know what is the matter on her 0_0 then last week i saw her then i talk to her i said....." hello,, wanna be friends " then she said " sorry.. "
    then i follow her all around then when i after i enter west florapolis valley shes gone.....
    is she a GM who can transport to other or she got offline then the other day i talk to her i said " uhmm... hello can we be friends.. i want to have some friends...here....? "
    then she's like she said " .... " -_- then i repeated my question and she said " Please.." i dont know what does she want to said....then last time or yesterday i saw her i talk to her and said " can we be friends what are you doing? " then she said " helping others...why? " then im so shock finally she talk to me!! then she go offline.. then now.. im talking to her then i add her to friendlist and i ask her " why you didnt talk too much ? "
    her : is there any problem there?
    me : uhmm.. no im just asking....
    her : if not then ok ^_^
    me : what?
    her : oh nevermind =)
    me : ok you said... but you're talking to me now! amazing !!
    her : sorry.....
    me : sorry for what?
    her : nevermind...
    then i think * she is like crazy *
    then after that she helped me with my quest.... and were now friends....but she dont talk to much....then she is so mysterious.....
    and she answered... " ...... "
    " sorry... "
    and were now so close on each other... for me... but i think she is so shy
    i ask her why she is shy she asnwer " Do I? sorry ... "
    then im too confused why she always say sorry]
    but..! she is kind!
    her attitude is
    ✓ kind
    ✓ girlish
    ✓ she is cheerful even if she quite shy
    ✓ very interesting
    ✓ just go witht he flow
    ✓ i think she is pretty
    ✓ smart! super!
    ✓ obeying the rules
    ✓ childish
    ✓ love pinkish
    ✓ addicted to hello kitty
    ✓ master all hk things
    and more good things
    but i dont like her attitude on being shy!
    but i dont see her anymore the last time we talk she said she will changed her scheduled i hope to see her....
    I think I know her. I met someone who sounds exactly like her ingame.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^