+ Reply to Thread

anyone? can gave me some suggestions

hello|! can anyone give me some suggestions on where to buy ScP? not online but on stores i already got to other retail stores and there were no!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've heard you can't buy those in stores anymore. (Not entirely sure it's true though). You could buy the Premium Edition of the game though, and redeem the code that comes in the box. That's what I did.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It doesn't help that the credit card/online payment server is down. You might have to e-mail payments@hellokittyonline.com and ask them about that, well I'm going to. Really can't say a game isn't bringing in money, when they make it impossible to give money eh'?

I understand you weren't looking to buy cash points online, but still..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I've heard you can't buy those in stores anymore. (Not entirely sure it's true though). You could buy the Premium Edition of the game though, and redeem the code that comes in the box. That's what I did.
    where can i buy those premium edition?? please?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aeignzackery@hellokitty.com View Post
    where can i buy those premium edition?? please?
    You can buy the HKO Premium Edition box at retailers listed in these links:

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/premiumedition
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/shop/wheretobuy

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Banned
    can we buy it not online can we buy HKO Premium Edition box in different stores??

can we buy it not online can we buy HKO Premium Edition box in different stores??
    If you are currently located in US or Canada, please check out the shops listed on this link:

You can also email us at payments@hellokittyonline.com for other possible options on how to purchase the HKO Premium Edition box.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    If you are currently located in US or Canada, please check out the shops listed on this link:

You can also email us at payments@hellokittyonline.com for other possible options on how to purchase the HKO Premium Edition box.
    lady lyka where on US??? what location? los angeles? ect ect? blah blah?

lady lyka where on US??? what location? los angeles? ect ect? blah blah?
    Click each store icon and you will be forwarded to the store locator. Please do not use excessive punctuation marks and nonsense words. Otherwise your posts will be considered Spam.