+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hko item mall

Unhappy hko item mall

i downloaded game from disk and had a code for item mall....but when in game the item mall never opens. it tells me i have point waiting to spend but i cant.....help!

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki_1978@hellokitty.com View Post
    i downloaded game from disk and had a code for item mall....but when in game the item mall never opens. it tells me i have point waiting to spend but i cant.....help!
    Please check if you are still in the Dream Carnival map. The Item Mall is not accessible in the Dream Carnival. You must exit to Sanrio Harbour to access the Item Mall and other features of the game.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

yes i left the dream carnival. its so weird...the window opens but its just a white screen....ty for responding
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Please check if you are still in the Dream Carnival map. The Item Mall is not accessible in the Dream Carnival. You must exit to Sanrio Harbour to access the Item Mall and other features of the game.

Hope this helps.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    yes i left the dream carnival. its so weird...the window opens but its just a white screen....ty for responding
    To fix the "white screen", I suggest you download Adobe Flash Player. Check out the procedures in this link:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...-game-troubles

Hope it helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

yes i understand. but in the middle of the instillation it tells me to close explorer.......im so confused!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yes i understand. but in the middle of the instillation it tells me to close explorer.......im so confused!
    As I recall, you have to close Internet Explorer so it continue installing.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.