View Poll Results: Are you going to watch it? What do you think?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It's going to be great! Whovian forever! (Option 7 asked the question! =O )

3 50.00%
  • Of course! My hair is like River Songs hair because of all the spoilers coming out

0 0%
  • Sure, I can't wait!

0 0%
  • Probably, it might be good.

0 0%
  • Probably... MOFFAT!!!

0 0%
  • I'm only going to watch it because of the cast

0 0%
  • Nope, sounds boring and lame

0 0%
  • Doctor Who? What is that?

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Can't wait for Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary Special?

I'm so excited! The Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special is coming out on November 23, 2013, exactly 50 years after it's first episode was aired. The special is going to be available in 3D!

Are you happy about the Doctor Who special?

What do you think might happen in this special episode?

Which character would you like to see again in the special?

If you have any news you can share it with us too!

Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 05-06-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    3d?! That's awesome! I've seen 3d movies in my local theater but I've never seen 3d tv shows. I bet it requires a special tv and glasses. I want to see the anniversierry show! ^^
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Did you hear the news about the 12th Doctor? He's going to be played by Peter Capaldi!

✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

The Day Of The Doctor

They have announced the title and duration (75 minutes!) and released a new poster for the 50th Anniversary Special!

Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna Coleman, with Billie Piper, and John Hurt
    It says BAD WOLF!!! ...10 is back! And 11!...Exploding Daleks

I like the tone they gave it, being dark and those looks on their faces, you can really tell changes are coming and a very big event is ahead for The Doctor, especially because of the special background they gave to the picture of John Hurt's Doctor in this poster, it really gives you more ideas of what he did and more probability for him being 8.5, and especially after they have already released this:

You can really tell Steven Moffat is planning something big... Great job! I like these mysteries, it keeps that feeling of mystery and epic in the show! =)

Are you going to watch "The Day Of The Doctor" on November 23? I can't wait!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 09-13-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos