+ Reply to Thread

How come no clothes can look good and fit on me?

Every store I go to has pants that DON'T FIT AT ALL!
    I went to the American Eagle (feel so bad that I wasted so much) and was really self conscious. The lady at the store said I looked good in the pants, and it made me feel better. My mind somehow morphed thinking they fit, when they didn't. Apparently my mom wasn't paying attention when I showed her how they fit and now she's angry that they don't fit. The crazy lady at the store just wanted the money, and said that this cardigan looked amazing on me. I really like the clothes they sell at Uniqlo and yesstyle, but my mom refuses to buy things online (I think the shirt sizes are too small).
    Even the pants on Uniqlo and Yesstyle seem to big. I even get XS in Petite or size 00 and they're too small. Whenever I go to the kids section, I look out of place wearing children's clothing on a 13 year old who has the face of a high school student.
    Even wearing clothes I like look strange on me, maybe Iím not meant to wear European styled clothes? I can't wear south Asian clothes to school, that would look strange.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hehe you should have been my younger sister I feel the same It took me 2 years to buy a new pair of jeans because I couldn't find my size

Just look for clothes that make you feel comfortable! None of my clothes are actually "in style/fashion" because they seem to be making more clothes for extremely skinny girls lately, I still have clothes from 2 years ago because I haven't found good clothes and when I do find something that I like either I get chubby or it shrinks after a week and I end up wearing my normal clothes again.

Who cares what other people say about my clothes? I feel good wearing them and you should try to look for colors that fit your skin that's sometimes the main reason why people can't find clothes that go with them or try to find clothes that fit your personality and how you feel.

Just keep looking until you find the store that has your size and your style of clothes, look at yourself in the mirror and really think about the relationship between you and your clothes and make sure you choose them because of how you feel with them and not how they look

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

The problem is the whole Islamic Dress Code thing, especially for summer.

Everything is too short, or umm uh make you go like this: O_o

As much as I love certain colors, they look awful on me. It's as if nothing fits my skin tone. This is why I don't understand why pale people want my skin tone, nothing matches, especially since I have a mature face. I'm so short and look so old, dresses look weird. I like maxi dresses because they're pretty, but I don't think my mom wants me wearing dresses.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You won't look awful unless you feel like that. The worst color combinations can look beautiful on a person if they believe it looks good because you're transmiting your feelings towards the others and if you feel unsecure about your clothes then everyone will notice and start saying how bad you look.

There are colors that fit every skin color, you just need to keep trying on clothes until you feel good with them and don't be afraid to try on new clothes!

In the end, your smile will always be the best accessory

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

I don't know about my smile, but the main problem is that my mom refuses to get anything with stripes because she thinks it's ugly. Stripes=90% of the store.
    I always have to pic the ugliest thing in the store because she always likes those.
    She thinks shopping with me is a waste of time even though all I do is go on Yesstyle or Uniqlo measuring myself to see if those clothes would fit me.

Why must everything be see-through! T.T

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    Why must everything be see-through! T.T
    Layering. They are not really meant to be used as standalone pieces, you should layer one on top of the other.

May I suggest some clothes used for office fashion in my birth country? We are a formal bunch and "s3xy" is looked upon for work-related clothes.
    • Light cotton/similar shirts, of many colours [I prefer pastels]
    • loose, long summer skirts
    • Cute sh0es
    • Silk scarves or replicas
    • Light leggis to use with shorter skirts

And, of course, accesorise!

I would do a picspam post showing you alll the fun you can have with these options, but alas, sanrio will not allow me to.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Thank you for all the tips ^^

Ahh leggings, the trend is to let your butt stick out for the world to see. It's so nasty when all the girls wear the shortest top possible with the tightest leggings possible.

Well anyhow I'm finding more Cotton things in the fall (what the heck USA?) for some odd reason I can't explain.

I'm trying very hard to wear clothes I'm comfortable in although no one can't help to make rude comments.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    Thank you for all the tips ^^

Ahh leggings, the trend is to let your butt stick out for the world to see. It's so nasty when all the girls wear the shortest top possible with the tightest leggings possible.
    You are welcome ^^

The point of the leggings was not to just use them as stand-alone pieces, it was to put them, and then put a short skirt or a long shirt on. That way modesty is preserved!

Just think it over
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)